✼ ҉ 1 ҉ ✼

"How much longer do we have to stay like this?" Kaz groaned.

Skylar turned and hit his shoulder. "Shhh!"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"What is with all the secrecy, Mr Davenport? Where are we?" Bree asked while the three of them exited the elevator.

"You are on the 110th floor of Davenport Tower, the most technologically advanced skyscraper in the world." Mr Davenport swipes a card, and the door behind him opens. "And this-" he enters, spreading his arms out to reveal the vast penthouse. "-is your new home."

The two bionics follow him inside, eagerly glancing around.

"Woa, check out that view!" Chase exclaims, hopping the glass to see the other towers surrounding theirs.

"Seriously, this place is amazing." Bree smiles, looking around at the details focused into the building.

"Not bad, huh? This place is where I spent my years as a bachelor. Boy, these walls could talk." Mr Davenport rests his hands on his hips in satisfactory.

"Wait," his smirk fell, "these walls actually can talk." He scurries over to a tablet, "Walls off! Walls off!" The man's eyes glistened with sudden worry as he frantically pressed buttons.

He let out a sigh, "You know what? Let's go out onto the terrace. I wanna show you something."

The two of them follow Mr Davenport onto the terrace to reveal an holographic emblem hovering in front of them. A big E and F met their eyes.

"This holographic emblem represents your new team, or as I like to call it, an elite force."

"Cool." Bree looked between her brother and Mr Davenport. "When do we get to meet the others?" Chase questioned as he crossed his arms.

"Right now." Mr Davenport spun the emblem with a visible proud grin.

The holograph disappeared and revealed four fellow teenagers posed in front of the bionics, all of them having their arms crossed.

"I used a 3-D hologram wall." Mr Davenport explained rather excitedly. Kaz, Skylar, Oliver, and Alex have been standing there the entire time."

The four of them broke their stone like faces and began to relax their stances.

"Five hours to be exact." Oliver said, sounding annoyed.

Skylar added, "Let's not forget the two hours we spent rehearsing how to stand."

"Obviously we need three hours, because you're still not doing it right," Davenport prompted, and adjusted Skylar's head back, who stood closest to him, to its original position it was in just moments before.

"It's great to see you guys!" Chase claimed and leaned over to Mr D saying, "What are they doing here?" However, he didn't quite bother to lower his voice to a whisper.

Skylar, who heard him, looked at Alex and Kaz before she then answered for Mr Davenport, "Mighty Med hospital was destroyed."

"What?"

Kaz dug his phone out from his pocket and pulled up a picture to show them, "This's all that's left of it."

Bree looked up at them, "Who would do something like that?"

Kaz slapped his phone against his palm while saying, "We don't know." Kaz glanced between the others and the bionics. "We lost a lot of super heroes that we cared about and we're not gonna stop until we find out who's responsible."

Mr Davenport looks at Bree and Chase, "They wanted to use my technology to track the criminals, but I had a better idea: to create an all-powerful team combining and superheroes."