✼ ҉ 11 ҉ ✼

╔══ஓ๑°❈°๑ஓ══╗

"Okay, here's the plan," Tony began. "Take a quick 20-mile run around the city, land back here on your mark. Most importantly, don't forget to show us how much you love..." The man looked into the camera, "Your Bree-zers."

Bree nodded. "Yeah." Bree nodded. "Got it."

Tony whipped around to his crew and extras, "All right, people. Let's do this!" He moved behind the camera before yelling, "And action."

Bree smiled into the camera, "Time to take my Bree-zers for a 20-mile run. Ready, set... And I'm back." She began to close up the umbrella she suddenly had in her hands, explaining, "Oh, by the way, it's raining on the other side of town, which isn't a problem, thanks to the great traction on my Bree-zers."

Everyone clapped when she finished, prompting her to say, "Thank you. Thank you."

Tony clapped as he came over. He took off his headset. "That was fantastic. They love you! You're gonna sell a ton of these things. Keep going, keep going."

"No problem. I'll do it again, but this time, backwards." Bree told him before mumbling to herself under her breath, "Yeah, okay."

She briefly checked behind her before zooming backwards. However, Bree tripped and soared through the air. She had almost landing on a baby stroller when Skylar luckily used her superspeed to move it aside from the bionic's path.

"What just happened?" Tony exclaimed.

Bree quickly stood to her feet and fumbled for words. "Um, uh... I don't know. I was running backwards and must've tripped."

Tony disregarded Bree, "Not you, the other girl. She came out of nowhere and she saved that baby. She's a hero!" Tony looked around and clapped, prompting everyone else to do so as well.

Skylar waved them off. "No, no, no, no. Applause isn't necessary. It's just what I do."

"Aw. And she's so humble. I had no idea that there were two bionic girls in Centium City." Tony remarked.

Skylar chuckled, trying to play it cool. "Of course I'm bionic. How else could I have done that super awesome amazing thing I just did?"

"Okay. Yay. You saved a baby. Everyone's over it. Back to me. My Bree-zers." Bree said, hoping to step back in.

Tony paid no mind. "What's your name?" He asked the alien.

"Skylar."

"Well, Skylar, you just made old Cocky McBackwards over here look like an amateur." Tony said, "You should be in a commercial."

Skylar pointed to her chest in disbelief. "Me?"

"Her?" Bree exclaimed.

"What do you say? Wanna do it?" Tony encouraged her excitedly.

Skylar couldn't help herself. "Absolutely."

Bree was bewildered. "What?!"

"Bring on the Skylars-ers." Skylar said.

Tony grimaced slightly, "We'll work on that."

"No. What are you doing? No." Bree tried to get Tony to listen to her as he began to walk away. To no avail. She turned to the alien superhero. "Skylar, this was my commercial. How could you show me up like that?"

"I wasn't trying to. You're the one knocking over babies." Skylar gestured.

"Uh, I wasn't knocking over babies. I was barreling into a baby; there's a difference." Bree remarked. "I cannot believe you, Skylar. You are such a hypocrite."