Chapter 17- Goodbye

Authors Note---

Okay I'm just going to day it I've been really crappy at updating. I haven't updated for so long. I'm super sorry.

Just a little shout out to all of you that are still reading my book, even though I am a sucky writer and I never update. I really am going to try to get better I promise. I love you all sooooo much!! Thank you.

Lisa's POV-

Ever since what went down with Danny and all that, I've had major trust issues. Can you blame me? Jace was the first guy that I had let into my life and for him to betray me like that was just cruel. I had told him my story a little while back and for him to go and do that.

After I saw him kissing Clary I stormed back into my room and threw myself onto the bed. This is what I get for trusting him. Betrayal. 

I heard a knock at my door. "Lisa please, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen, please let me in!" Jace said through the door.

"Go away Jace." I replied, not wanting to listen to him. I could hear him give out a sigh of defeat and walk away. I started crying. Why does all the crap always happen to me? I hated my life. I hated the people in my life. Most of all I hated myself for ever think I could ever have happiness. 

After a while I got up out of bed and brought out my suitcase. I wasn't staying here any longer. I packed all my things and once I was ready to go, I took one last look around the door, and walked out. Surprisingly enough no one stopped me on my way out. No one even saw me leave. Shows how much everyone here cared about me. I walked into the streets. The sun was just setting as I called a taxi. I eventually made my way home. Once I got to the apartments where I lived I found my key and walked into my apartment. Just how i had left it before moving in with Jace. I got settled in and went to bed. 

Jace's POV-

How could I do something so stupid. I kissed Clary and most of all, I betrayed Lisa. She told me what had happened to her a while back. I know that she had major trust issues and she was still scared to let me into her life and I shattered her. I walked into the library and sat down. I heard the clicking of heels and Isabelle walked into the room.

"And the jackass of the year award goes to!" she said pointing at me. "Sorry, too soon?" I gave her a mean look. She walked over and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry. You did kinda just screw up big time." 

"I know I did. I just don't know what came over me. One minute I'm comforting Clary and the next I'm kissing her." I said, resting my head in my hands.

"I guess now you need to ask yourself this. Were you ever really over Clary?" Isabelle said. She got up and left the room, leaving me there sitting in silence. Was I? At that moment I came to the realization. I love Clary. Wait, what about Lisa. I had just broken her heart. I needed to go check on her. I made my way up to her room. When I got to her room her door was open and the lights were off.

"Lisa?" I called out an I stepped into the room. She was gone. All of her things were gone, she didn't leave a trace of herself. God I'm an idiot. 

It was already getting late and I could hear everybody settling into bed. First thing tomorrow I'm going over to her apartment, where I assume she is, and apologizing to her. 

The next day I woke up to pouring rain. Great. I showered and got dressed. I checked in with Isabelle and was off. I called a taxi and gave his the address. Once we got there, I saw a light on in her apartment. Good, shes home. I rang the buzzer to be let in. Surprisingly she let me in. Once I reached her door I knocked and waited. After a couple minutes she finally answered. I could tell she had been crying. A lot. 

"Lisa I-" I started.

"Stop Jace. Save your apologies, I don't want to hear them." She said. "You know what you did and you hurt me, knowing what I've been through. Goodbye Jace, and good luck with Clary." She said before slamming the door shut. I stood there in shock. 

"Goodbye Lisa." I whispered before leaving, walking out of her life forever. 

-----

Okay I know, shitty chapter. I need to get back in the grove of things. 

I need some help with idea's-

Should Lisa stay in the story line or should she just kinda leave?

Should Jace get back together with Clary?

Should Isabelle find romance? Or should Alec do something dramatic with Magnus?

I really don't know where I'm taking the story right now so I need your help! Comment or send me messages I love to hear what you have to say!!