Chapter 5- The Note

After that night of the dream, Things were starting to get weird. Jace and I were in the library and he got a paper cut and he started bleeding. I started shaking at the sight of his blood and ended up running out of the room. One day I was in Jace's room when I got a text message.

"Who's it from?" Jace asked.

"I don't know, its a blocked number." I opened up the text and read it out loud to Jace.

"Hello my sweet. Miss me? Sure you did ;). I have a special surprise for you outside your room when your done with your boyfriend.

V-

I stared at Jace with wide eyes.

"Could that be? No he's in jail" I said.

"Valentine" Jace whispered.

"Well, lets go see" I said. We both stood up and walked to the door. Once we reached my room I was about to open the door when jace grabbed my hand.

"Let me go first, just in case" He said. I pulled out a dagger that was weddged in his belt and slowly opened the door. Empty. No one was in there. There was a note taped on the outside of the window. I opened it and read it aloud.

Ah, I see you followed my directions. Good girl. Now down to business. I need you my sweet. The revolutions starting. I'm coming.

-V

"Oh. My. God." I whispered

A/N- Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. Its the end of the semester and I'm really busy but I promise now that its winter break I'll be updating more :) I guess I'm kind of having writers block so comment some ideas!! I;'d love to hear what yo guys think I should do with the book. Should Jace and Clary split??? Isabel get pregnant?? I don't know so comment!!!!!

Before I update again I need 5 votes :) If there aren't that many by Christmas I'll update :)