Chapter 8- Dates, Questions, and Movies

A/N hey guyyss! Thanks you for all the reads, comments, and votes! You are all so awesome! I love the ideas you guys give me and most of them help me figure out where the story goes next! Again if you give me an idea for what should happen in the story I might dedicate the chapter to you! Love you all, enjoy!

Jace's POV-

I'm really starting to like Lisa a lot. After that breakfast I asked her out to dinner and she said yes. since then we have been going on dates. Today I'm taking her to a fancier restaurant. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove to her house. She walked out in a pretty blue dress that stopped halfway down her thigh and that fit her beautifully.

I got of my bike and walked to her, giving her a hug.

"You look beautiful tonight" I said.

"Thank you!" She said giving me a smile and returned the hug. We climbed onto the bike and drove to the restaurant. When we got there and sat down we ordered our drinks. We had small talk for a while until our conversation died down.

" Lisa, I just want to say that I really like you." I sad.

"I like you too" she replied.

"Lisa, will you be my... girlfriend?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"I never thought you'd ask" she replied, smiling.

"So... that's a yes?" I asked not very sure of what was happening. She chuckled.

"Yes Jace, that's a yes." The rest of the dinner we laughed and talked about our family and life, when the conversations slowly wrapped around to our siblings.

"Well I have two brothers and a sister, what about you?" she asked.

"Well, I, uh" I cleared my throat, "I um have one... sister." I stuttered.

"That's nice, do you two have a close relationship?" she asked innocently. Huh, well this is going to be fun to explain.

"Well, its a long story." I replied hoping she wouldn't want me to go into further detail.

"I have time" she replied. Wow was she persistent.

"Well I didn't know she was my sister when I first met her. When she found out she was upset and doesn't want to talk to me anymore because she thinks I knew the whole time and I didn't tell her" I lied.

"Oh, does she live in the institute?" She asked.

"Yes but I wouldn't recommend talking to her shes a grump" I lied again. If those two got close that means that she might spill about our past relationship. Oh Angle that would be bad.

"Oh, what a bummer" she sounded a little disappointed. We spent the rest of the dinner eating and having small chat. It was a little awkward. When we were done I paid the bill and we went back to her house.

"Would you maybe want to... come in for a while?" She asked.

"Yea sure" I answered. I followed her inside her house. She led me to a living room which was a light yellow shade with a fire place and ccouches surrounding it. She went over and lit a fire then sat down on the couch and pat the cushion next to her, signalling me to sit down.

"So, do you maybe want to watch a movie?" she asked.

"Yea sure" I replied.

"Movies are down below the cupboard you pick one out and I'll go make popcorn" she said pointing to a cupboard while getting up and walking out of the room. I got up and walked over to the movies. I ended up picking a sappy romantic looking movie and she entered the room again with a big bowl of popcorn. I handed her the movie and plopped down next to where she was sitting. She turned off the lights and snuggled down next to me. Half way through the movie I looked down to she that she had fallen asleep on my chest. I rested my head on hers and slowly fell asleep next to her.

Right then, right there, everything was... perfect.

A/N hey guyys! Comment what you think of the book to kep the comments goin! Name your favorite color or just something about you :) anything!!!!