Evacuation

No this isn't a new chapter of the story sorry:/. I just thought oh guys would want to hear about my day haha. PLEASE READ

So I live in a small town in Iowa rift next to the border to Minnesota called Northwood. Well we're supposed to get a very large blizzard so school is canceled. I had made plans with a friend to hang. Out so I got up around eight. My sister comes in the room and tells me to get up and pack a bag. I ask her why and she responds: there's been a chemical leak by the plant. I bought she was joking but she wasn't. There had been an explosion by the plant on one side of town. The explosion let a lot of sulphuric acid was let in the air.

If you don't know what that acid is Icahn get in your lungs and kill you.

I had to pack my bag and all of Northwood is being evacuated! We're right now driving to another town where my grandmother lives. There are police cars everywhere D: and there is a long line of cars on the road! It seriously seems like he zombi apocalypse.

A bunch of my friends texted me asking if I was leaving town and if I was ok and seriously it made me smile because someone cares about me :)

Just thought you guys would like to hear about my exciting snow day!

It's still early so I'll probably update this later or add a new part to fill to in :)

Sorry for it not being a new chapter buuut I really wanted to tell you all.

Oh and another thing... I AM SO CLOSE TO TEN. THOUSAND. READS WHOLY CRAP THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for all of your support I love you all that I to oh so much and I'm almost at 300 votes!

So that's my day and a little extra :)

Comment if you think my day is scary or interesting or anything :) love you all!