Chapter 13- Oh Crap

Hey guys :) I'm writing this on my iPod so some words might be a little weird... I just wan to say that I was looking through the comments of my chapters and some of them were bit of spoilers :/ just to clear it up I'm only half way through the third book!!! No spoilers!!! I will tell you guys when I finest the third book but please... I'm at the part where Alicante is on fire and Alec is fighting with Magnus so yea. Enjoy this chapter love you all!!!

Jace's POV-

I heard Clary shouting from her room. I was laying in my room next to Lisa. When I heard the scream she must have too.

"Did you hear that?" She asked with wide eyes. At this point I was up out of the bed tarting towards the door.

"I'll be back." I said and then I was gone. I ran down the hall and once I got to Clary's room I swung the door open to find her pinned to the wall looking petrified and in only underwear. There was a man who was in only boxers holding her tithe wall. My breath somewhat caught in my throat. I know this man. He had runes carved Into his skin which was he one reason I know who he is.

Isabelle's POV-

I heard footsteps pounding down the hall and there was an abrupt knock on my door.

I went to the door to see clary in tears and in only a shirt and underwear. She told me that Jace was in trouble so I followed her down to her room to find Jace unconscious on the floor with a huge gash in his head.

"Clary what the hell happened!?" I asked going over to Jace. It was pretty bad but I pulled out my steele and drew a healing rune next to the injury. Once he was all patched up his eyes started fluttering open.

"Wha- Clary is she okay?" He asked.

"She's fine. Come on let's get you to the infirmary." I said "Clay help me get Jace to the infirmary." I continued. She rushed over and together we hauled him to the infirmary.

Once we got there and got him situated in a bed he started regaining consciousness.

"What happened?l he asked rubbing his head where the gash is.

"I was wondering the same thing" I said looking over at a guilty looking Clary.

"I know I know you guys deserve an explanation. Ok let's just start from the beginning.

Me and Isabelle were going to Pandemonium. In the line to get in Isabelle spotted a really cute guy so I went over and together me and him snuck into the club together. Once we go in we started dancing and he gave me this blue liquid and I drank it and blacked out. The last thing I remember is dancing and drinking that liquid.

The next thing I know I'm in a bed with him at the institute in only a bra and underwear. He was laying next to me I only boxers. I jumped out of the bed and asked if we had... You know. He said we hadn't then be stood up and pushed me against the wall. He was being really forceful and took my bra off and started kissing me and I got scared so I screamed for help and Jace came and they started fighting so I ran to get Isabelle. When we got back Jace was on the floor unconscious and you know he rest." She said. Me and Jace looked at each other with confused eyes.

"Jace how about you, what happened when we were gone?" I asked.

"Well I heard clary calling for help so I ran into he room to find that scum bag trying to kiss Clary. I got him away from Clary and told her to go get you and she did. When she was gone we fought a little and he punched menu the face and I blacked out and then you came and you know the rest." He said. This was crazy. It was getting late so I told hem both that I was going to bed and said good night.

Jace's POV-

Once Isabelle left I offered Clary to sit next to me. She accepted the offer and snuggled next to me like none of the past month ever happened.

"Jace, do you know who that mad was?" She asked.

"Um no" I lied. I looked her in the eye. Man she was beautiful. Why did I ever leave her? I moved closer to her and leaned me head in. Before I knew it we were kissing.

"WHAT THE HELL!" oh crap. Lisa.

AN hey guys :) just a lite cliff hanger :) sorry for not updating. Some very eventful things have been going on. Anyways I don't have an idea for how Jace knows William is so please give me some ideas!!! Thank you for everything love you all <3 byeeeee!