Chapter 12- Fight

A/N Hello :) Thanks for all the reads!!!! I hit 7,000 today!!! This is awesome. I have one question thats been on my mind.... HOW DO YOU FREAKIN PRONOUNCE WATTPAD!!! It it Wattpad with an a sounding like apple or Wattpad with an a sounding like awesome. I have no clue and me and my friends are in a huge debate about it! I think its Wattpad with an a sounding like awesome.. what do you think... comment below!!! :)

Enjoy!!!! :)

Clary's POV-

"What the hell happened!?" I screamed, jumping out of the bed covering myself with the sheets I pulled off with me. That was a mistake because he only had boxers on. I Replayed what had happened last night. I went to Pandemonium, met a strange man, broke into Pandemonium, was given strange blue liquid, drank strange liquid, woke up next to strange man half naked... hmmm I thought things like that only happen in Vegas. He gave a small chuckle.

"Oh don't worry. We didn't do anything too bad" he said with a wink and a smirk.

"Did we.." I ddin't want to say it but I think he understood what I meant.

"No, haha no we didn't" He said.

"Well Will I think you need to get out" I said pointing towards the door. He a strange look, then his face darkened.

"I don't think that's how its going to work." He said. What does he mean by that? He stood up and started walking towards me. I slowly back against the wall, still covering myself.

"Oh Clary, I hate to have to do this, your such a kind, pretty girl." He said. Where was this going!? He places his hand on my side. I tried to push it away but his grip was too strong. It was starting to hurt. I wanted to shout out for help but no words came out. He started kissing my lower jaw. I was squirming and trying to push him away but it wasn't working. He yanked the sheet away so we were both in underwear and for me a bra.

"Stop" I said in a shakey voince. He gave a chuckle.

"Oh come on Clary, this is fun!" He said in a deep voice.

"No i-its not p-please stop" I said still trying to push him off. I tried again to scream for help but noting came out. His hands trailed over my body, heading towards my back. No, this can't be happening. His hand reached the clasp of my bra, slowly unhooking it. At this point I found the courage to scream for help.

"HELP!" I screamed. I heard footsteps pounding down the hall. My door flew open and Jace was standing there. Will looked up, startled and I took up the chance to push him and run to the bed. Jace stood there, wide eyes. I forgot that I was almost compleetly naked so I grabbed a blanket that was on the bed.

"Clary, what going on here!" Jace said right at Will flung himself at Jace.

"Oh you ruined the fun!" Will shouted and tackled jace to the floor. I ran over and grabbed a shirt from the floor and slipped it on.

"Clary, go get Isabel!" Jace shouted. I ran past them and pounded on Isabells door.

"Isabell hurry it;s an emergency!" I screamed. She swung the door, and her eyed widened at my appearance.

"Clary, what... what happened?"

"No time now I'll explain later now we have to help Jace." I said. "Follow me." I said then I ran down the hall, Isabell trailing behind. Once we reached my room, jace was laying there unconscious, and no sign of Will... anywhere.

A/N and there you go! :) hope you like the chapter, sorry its sooooo short... Remember to answer my question and hope you guys have a good weekend!