Part 1

The clock rang, as I closed my Japanese book, stuffed it in my bag and swung the bag over my shoulder.

I took my phone up my pocket, as I walked through the busy hallways of the school. I scrolled through my Instagram feed, as something caught my eye. ‘Disney confirmed at CinemaCon that more Maze Runner films are in development.’

“Yeah believe it,” I snorted to myself. “Would be amazing, but no way that’s happening.”

“HEY!” I looked to my left to see the school jerks looking at me. Rick, the ‘leader’ stood in the middle of the group. Rick and his group had always had fun picking on me. And even tho there were good 3 meters between us, no one walked in between us. It wasn’t a good idea to walk in between a hunter and its prey. “Walking all alone again? How sad. Don't you want any friends-”

“At least I don’t need people kissing my feet to feel satisfied with myself,” I cut him off. I knew, if I didn’t cut him off, he would continue for the next ten years. “So, if it’s okay with you, I would like to continue on my lonely walk.”

I continued looking at my feed, walking down the hallway, as I ignored the yells from Rick and his group. I was probably the only one who could talk to them like that. Once I had been caught in a fight with some other also ‘popular’ students and won. The other students got thrown to the bottom om the hierarchy, for being beaten by a girl. Rick knew that I could beat him, that’s why he let me mock him. He wanted to keep his position as ‘king of the school’, but he was smart enough not to start a fight, he knew he would lose.
-
How much has my writting changed over a couple of months? A lot😅