Valentines Day At The Nursing Home

A|N I'm so excited to write the fluff in this chapter!!

Dear Annabeth,

It's hard to believe I've known you for sixty years! As a 72 year old man, there's no one I'd  rather have spent my life with than you. You are, have and always will be, the love of my life. 

I'm happy we had three beautiful daughters, and that we didn't care what your father said at our wedding when we were 19! It's hard to explain... I can't actually describe what I feel for you in words. It's insane really, how much I actually love you.

We've always been just Wise Girl and Seaweed Brain, and I'm happy that we're both still here to celebrate Valentines Day in this gods forsaken nursing home!  

Despite my real age, every time I look at you it feels magical, just like it did when I was twelve and saw you for the first time. I know Aphrodite is probably squealing as she reads this over your shoulder up on Olympus, but at the moment, I honestly don't give a shit. 

The point is, there is no one else I'd rather be with. I love you!

                                       Happy Valentines Day!!

                                                -Percy

Dear Percy,

I cannot stress to you the deep affection I feel for you. 

Even though I thought you were stupid when we were twelve, you've shown me over the past sixty years, that not only are you not stupid, you're ridiculously smart, in your own way. I know my mother didn't approve of us in the beginning, but WE SHOWED HER! 

I'm so incredibly grateful the gods blessed me with you and our lovely children! I'm happy we made it this far and that we started the Valentines Day Letters! 

All I know is that I didn't really have a family until I met you. You gave me a family, a will to live, three amazing daughters, a real mom (Sally, bless her soul), a feeling of security and love in this world, and you gave me a partner. 

For all of those reasons, I love you Perceus Jackson. Happy 60th Valentines Day!

                        Love,

                    Annabeth 

—Annabeth—

Percy and I are 72. When we were 20, we decided to start writing each other love letters on Valentines Day. Yeah, we heard Aphrodite scream.

But they get better every year and this year is the 60th year we've known each other! I know Percy's been sad lately, Sally died six months ago. I'm sad too, she was like my mom, but Percy's extra sad because Sally was the only thing he could ever really hold on to during his childhood.

So, I think the Valentines Day letter might have cheered him up a bit.

————-

—Percy—

I walked downstairs to the library at the nursing home. Annabeth ran off after we exchanged letters and I knew that she'd be here. 

Her letter was beautiful as always! I walked to Annabeth's favorite spot and sure enough, my beautiful wife was sitting there. I leant down and pecked her lips quickly. 

She looked up at me and smiled. 

And I felt like I was twelve years old again.

—————

A|N I wasn't even gonna post this bc it's bad but I figured y'all needed an update!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!