I'm not crying, you are.

A|N I'm actually really excited to write this one.  I had to search my brain to find an idea and I got it!! K bai, ENJOY IT WHILST IT LASTS!

Percy~

I'm going to the movies today at 11 am. I'm gonna see this new movie called Quinton Rules the World. Supposedly, it's good. 

I was walking down 42nd street, right near Broadway, when I saw a big dog running down the sidewalk and it's owner (a short and skinny emo kid) chasing after it, barely holding onto the leash. I felt bad for the kid honestly, but I laughed and kept walking. 

I finally got to the theater, bought my ticket (and some snacks) and went to the showing room. It was a full theater so I had to sit next to strangers. I sat down next to a gir who had princess curls and was honestly kind of hot. She was talking to the person next to her that I assumed was her friend. Her friend had short choppy black hair and was wearing some sort of ringlet crown. We watched the movie. Quinton Rules the World was a movie about this evil dude called Quinton who tries to rule the world and kill a bunch of people but in the end he doesn't. Classic child movie.

Annabeth~

Thalia and I were watching some kids movie she wanted to see. Then he sat next to us. This guy was the cutest boy I'd seen in a while. He had raven black hair and sea green eyes. I kept glancing at him throughout the movie, trying not to let him see me. 

After the movie Thalia saw him throwing out his trash and pushed me into him. "S-sorry," I stuttered. He turned and a look of awe passed his face, "It's cool." He held out his hand. "Percy."

I shook his hand and said, "Annabeth." He grinned and asked me, "Hey, do you wanna get out of here, maybe get ice cream or something?" I nodded, "Yeah, Hang on one sec though."

I ran back to Thalia and said, "I'm leaving you to your own devices for an hour or two, You good with that?" She nodded and I walked back to Percy. "So," He said, "Let's roll." I followed him down there streets to New York City. He took me to a less crowded part and we walked inside a small ice cream shop. "This place is my favorite ice cream spot." I nodded and we ordered. We both got chocolate chip and his was blue so we started talking about that and we ended up taking about everything from family to jobs to what kind of pizza we liked best.  I was seriously catching feelings.

He held my hand as we walked out of the ice cream place. We walked back to an apartment complex, that I was guessing was his. He led me inside and to the elevator. He pressed the '11' button and we walked to his apartment. "Welcome to my home!" He shouted as we walked in the door. I looked around. He had a pretty nice place, there were pictures of him and  an older lady that I was assuming was his mother that he told me about. I was really excited to spend time with him. We sat at his kitchen table and talked for hours, by the end of the time we spent together, it felt like we'd known each other for years. We sat on his couch to watch movies, but we ended up making out. Yeah, we got a little carried away.

When I walking into my own apartment at 11 at night, Thalia yelled, "Where have you been for the past 12 hours?!?" I replied, "Percy's. We're a couple now." She looked stunned but quickly smirked, "Y'knowyou should thank me." I shook my head and got ready to sleep.

A|N There you have it! Thank you to everyone who's reading this! I really appreciate the support!! 

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!