Meeting Percabeth 🎉

A|N 25th CHAPTER!! I decided to do a meeting Percabeth one shot! Sorry I'm advance if it's crappy, I'm really pissed off with my sister right now. Let's get on with it!

Oliver—

So I go to Goode High. I'm what some people would call a dork or a nerd.  I'm a senior.. there's this hot guy in class. Oh I didn't mention I'm gay? Whatever. 

There's this hot guy in a couple of my classes, his name is Percy Jackson. He's got raven black hair, eyes so green you could get lost in them, and an 8 pack! He's captain of the swim team and he's actually a really great guy! I knew he'd never like me, and\or support my gayness. Well, maybe he'd be supportive but definitely wouldn't like me. I'm pretty sure he's straight anyways.

But a guy can dream! 

———————

I'm going to Percy Jackson's swim meet today!!! 

I walked up to the stands and sat down. I watched Percy swim faster than humanly possible, obviously he won. He waved and grinned at someone in the stands. I looked in that direction and saw a girl who had blonde curls and grey eyes. Damn it! I really hoped Percy was single.. But I'm honestly not surprised. I just hope the girl he's with is nice, smart, funny, etc. 

Then I saw Percy run up to the girl and kiss her. 

"SEAWEED BRAIN!" She screamed, "WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING ME ALL WET AFTER YOU SWIM!" I laughed, but frowned. At least they were a cute couple!

———————

I soon found out that Percy's girlfriend's name was Annabeth and that they'd known each other since they were twelve. I also learned that Annabeth is (without a doubt) a badass and a smartass. 

I got over Percy once I saw how happy him and his 'Wise Girl' (as he likes to call her) are. I have a crush on this kid from chess club now.

A|N Oh my gods, FRED updated twice in a row? What?!? Lmfao 

That's all

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!