Genderbent Percabeth

A|N This one is also dedicated to Poge27 . He\She is literally full of AMAZHANG ideas. ENJOY THIS WHILST IT LASTS!!

Prissy (Her name is actually Priscilla)~

Today my boyfriend Adam was taking me to my favorite spot at camp, the beach. I remember when we kissed underwater there. It's been so long... 

Anyways, I've got to look stunning for this particular date because it's Adam and I's 3rd anniversary of dating. Being one of the only Daughters of Poseidon (My sister Tina is a Cyclops), I'm surprised Adam's mom Athena hasn't broken us up yet. But who am I kidding? Nothing can break us up, NOT EVEN FRICKING TARTARUS!

My bestie Gwen was helping me get ready. Gwen might've been a saytr but she has a REALLY good fashion sense.

Adam~

I was excited for my date with Prissy, but I needed to get some work done first. My best bud Preston was telling me I needed to get ready because I only had 30 minutes. His Aphrodite was showing. When I finally did get ready, I was wearing some dark jeans and a light grey tee shirt. 

I grabbed the picnic basket, which contained blue food because of Prissy's weird food obsession. But I love my girl, so I don't mind.

I walked over to her cabin and knocked on the door. When she opened it my jaw dropped. "Like what you see?" She smirked. "Maybe I do," I smirked back. She was wearing a tight crop top and booty shorts. She had a little makeup on that made her sea green eyes pop. I grabbed her waist and kissed her. After we kissed for about 5 minutes we went down to the beach with the picnic basket.

A|N Short chapter, I know. But I gave y'all two, so I honestly don't feel bad. 

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!!