PB&Fluff

A|N Ok, I know it's a weird title but just go with it, I swear it won't be that bad! And I realized that I should probably update for the people reading this so, here you are my friends! ENJOY IT WHILST IT LASTS!

Annabeth~ 

Ever since Percy and I started dating a few years ago, Percy always wanted a PB&F or a Peanut Butter and Fluff Sandwich. Oh and it needed to be blue! So naturally, I made it for him occasionally.

One day he asked me this, "Annabeth? Would you like to know why I always ask you for Blue PB&F Sandwiches?" I nodded my head. I finally got to find out why my boyfriend was so insanely obsessed with that specific sandwich.. Yes, It was probably a stupid reason, but it'd be a reason nontheless.

"Because I like it when you make me sandwiches and I really like blue fluff."

I laughed out loud. "Really? That's why I'm always in the kitchen making blue fluff for the sandwiches?" I started, "Because he likes it when I make sandwiches!" I was crying from laughter and he just sat there dumbstruck. Every time I'd come close to not laughing I'd look at his face and laugh myself silly again.

Percy~

I was sitting there watching my girlfriend laugh at me. Was I offended? Not really. Annie was just laughing at my stupid reason for liking PB&F's so much. 

A|N So on the list of things that make a bad chapter:

✔️Short

✔️No Plotline Whatsoever 

✔️Stupid Title

✔️Not Fluffy Enough

✔️Weirdest Character Conversations

✔️Basically Shit in Writing

I'm sorry that the rare update I'm giving y'all is so bad. I'm so out of ideas and you guys probably wanna kill me. If it makes you feel better I'm on my period so I've got an excuse! 

That's all

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!