Drawings

A|N K so this is an Mortal AU where Percy is an artist in the mortal world. I promised a chapter, so here it is at 1:13 am! ENJOY IT WHILST IT LASTS!! 

Percy~

I've always been an artist. When I was 5, I could draw a perfect portrait of my mother, and when I was 9 I could draw a detailed Statue of Liberty. But my favorite thing to draw and paint was a girl I always saw in Central Park. I didn't quite know her name yet but I saw her one day and I drew her. Then, I went home and painted her. I repeated this process SEVERAL times. She always seemed to go on Saturday afternoons.

One day, I worked up the courage to ask her her name and tell her about drawing her. So, I walked right up to her and said, "H-hi." She looked up from the book she was reading and said, "Hello, can I help you?" I nodded, "Umm.. yeah. See, my name is Percy Jackson and I'm an artist. I've painted and drawn you a few times because I saw you and thought you were beautiful.."

The girl looked shocked. "Y-you think I'm beautiful?" She laughed drily and continued, "That'd be a first, but thank you. My name is Annabeth." OH MY GODS EVEN HER NAME WAS BEAUTIFUL! 

"So, Percy. Tell me, do you have a significant other?" I shook my head no. She smiled and said, "Well then, I suppose I'll ask you to dinner Friday night, at 6:30?" I nodded again and said, "Yes! I'll pick you up at.. wait a minute, where is your house and what's your number?" She gave me the info and we went our separate ways home. I was EXTREMELY EXCITED for the next week!

A|N So That was really short! I'm sorry! I'm running out of ideas, so please request stuff! Anyway, I'm going to bed! Happy Mother's Day!!

That's it,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!