Newbie

A|N The next one shot after this (and this one) are inspired by Poge27 's ideas!! Thanks!

Annabeth

I was reading my favorite book. heard Percy yell in frustration. I ran to his side, "What's wrong Seaweed Brain?" 

"This FUCKING New Kid!" He yelled at me. I realized how sad I must've looked because he added, "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Wise Girl, This fricking new kid is aggravating!"

"Hey! You used a big word! But that's besides the point, Perce, you can't let a new kid get to you! You've saved the world twice and gone through Tartarus, I'd be shocked if you can't take the new kid!" I reasoned. He thought for a moment. "I suppose you're right Wise Girl. And I've come up with the PERFECT SOLUTION! I can ask him if he wants to spar and then we can fight it out! Wanna come cheer for me?"

I laughed and nodded. 

Greg

I just found out I'm a demigod, son of Apollo! Great, right? Nope! Because this dickhead Percy Jackson is apparently the 'hero' and 'The Saviour of Olympus' and other shit like that! He showed me around camp and I almost threw up! But I'm amazing (A|N Dam, this guy doesn't even get the jokes, I hate him already! ) so I didn't.

I was just going about my business when Percy called, "Hey Greg, wanna spar?" Haha! This

 guy doesn't know who he's talking to! I was the champion swordsman in my sparring class as a kid! Wanting to show him who's boss, I agreed. 

We walked to the training arena and got our armour on. That was when I saw the blonde girl behind Percy. Damn! She's HOT! I saw her sit down to watch!! I bet she likes me! I mean, I have sun tanned skin, a great build and I have blue eyes! 

Once I selected a weapon, I waited for Percy to do so. He didn't, so I asked, "Aren't you gonna pick a weapon doofus?" He just laughed and pulled a pen out of his pocket. It was my turn to laugh, Was he really serious? Then he uncapped it. I immediately stopped laughing, it turned into a sword! 

We got started.

Percy

This dick! He swung his sword at me first. I blocked it. 

He tried again. That was when I disarmed him, ending the duel before it even lasted for a minute. His mouth was agape. Annabeth walked up to me, kissed me and said, "Nice Job Seaweed Brain! I knew you could beat the stupid newbie!"

A|N Short And Shitty! That's how we do it! But the next chapter is coming!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!