Quarantine with Percabeth

A|N This is how I imagine Percabeth right now, in Quarantine! 

Percy—

We're 26 now. Annie and I bought a house right near camp a couple of years ago, she's an architect and I'm a marine biologist who works from home anyway. We have two kids and one in the way (Luke is 6, Zoë is 3, and the boy that's on the way is going to be named Charlie)! Quarantine is.. weird. We love each other so it's easier for us.. Annabeth and I have our days but who doesn't?

Annabeth—

Gods, I love my husband! Percy rubs my aches and pains, he takes care of me, and all the while is being a great dad! I couldn't ask for a better life! I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this! Oh wait.. I saved the world twice.. but that doesn't matter!

Luke—

Mommy and Daddy say that there might actually be monsters under my bed. At first, I wanted to sleep with them all the time but then they told me that their bed probably had more monsters!

I'm a big boy now, so I'm not scared. But Zoë is terrified! She's such a baby! We fight a lot and I bit her once.. then Mommy made me stay in my room all day! BORING! Daddy bought us ice cream from the grocery store yesterday, but for some reason he had to wipe it off? And he said we couldn't go out to eat! I was mad. It has something to do with.. Covona Virus? Or is it COVided? CORONA VIRUS! That's it.. but I have no idea what it means.. all I know is we've been at home for three months and Zoë is driving me INSANE! I told Mommy and she said we were in Quarantine? I asked what it meant and she told me it meant staying home or something boring like that?

I asked Daddy after because I knew he wouldn't be boring! He told me he'd take me on a bike ride!! See what I mean! Daddy isn't boring like mommy!

And Daddy isn't fat like mommy!! 

A|N THATS A WRAP! Luke is so innocent! 

Comment if you want a part 3

That's all

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!