Chapter Thirty

'Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember'

'Even if we try to forget, Love will remember'

Chapter 30

Ziggy's POV:

I sat with a now revived Rebekah (who was oddly completely fine with the fact she had been dead for the past 90 years), Klaus and Stefan, having a sense of de ja vu stuck in the clothes shop with the Mikaelson sister complaining about every article of clothing. Conversation sparked around me, but I found it hard to take part with everything that happened yesterday.

My mind was reeling with the new found information. I had met my sister. Thinking back, my reaction could've been a whole lot better. I laughed at a joke Klaus had made, zoning out once again to think back to the conversation with my family member.

>> previous night <<

"Now, Tana, is that any way to treat your sister?"

I released my grip on her like she had burned me, stumbling back with a gasp. I stuttered over my words, speechless, glued in my spot of staring at her unwavering figure.

"Your what?" Stefan's voice now entered the exchanges. I glanced between the three dumbly (Damon, Stefan and my sister), not knowing what to say.

"We'll leave you to it," Damon clapped, grabbing Stefan and walking away, most likely to see Elena. They had obviously come to see us, I'd expected that of them, but I was not expecting this turn of events.

I was left gazing at the girl in front of me. I reached out a hand to touch her, that blast of power running deep into my veins, magic tingling my finger tips with one big burst. I had to hold back a gasp at the sheer strength it made me feel. Something I'd not felt since all this drama started, when I began feeling my witch side become weaker.

Even if I didn't believe her, I couldn't deny the omnipotence that reverberated within me with an almighty roar at being close to her. I knew we were related.

"You feel that, don't you?" She smirked, gripping my hand in hers and making the same energy burn me to my core. "Imagine that, but times two. That's what the four of us are like when we come together."

"How do you?..."

"Look like all the basic bitches in the Petrova bloodline?" She joked. "Nature had to find a balance. We were born on earth, a new species, with an infinite lifeline, so one of us was created that could be killable. Out of all our faces, it just happened to be mine. Amara taking the immortality spell just solidified the generation of doppelgangers to come."

"Who's Amara?"

"Not important," she booped my nose.

I stared at her long and hard. "Why are you not freaking out like me?"

"I've known for a while, gives you time to get used to it. You, on the other hand, haven't," she turned serious for a moment, pulling me into a hug. "I am so glad to finally see you after all these years, but I have to shoo you along quickly," she backed away from the embrace. "I don't want Klaus getting sus, everyone realllly cares about that Elena girl and I don't wanna be on anyone's bad side. When Gloria's helped, then we can talk."