Chapter Twelve

'Say you'll remember me,
Standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset babe,
Red lips and rosy cheeks,
Say you'll see me again,
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams'

Chapter 12

Ziggy's POV

"Elena, guess what?" I spoke up, the tone in my voice like one you'd use if you were talking to a baby. She nodded her head for me to continue. "You're insane! A maniac!" My choice of words contradicted with the tone I was using majorly, elena noticed this with a curt laugh and a roll of her eyes.

"It takes one to know one," I nodded my head, agreeing with her silently. Talking to her about the vision I'd had the day before helped, explaining how little ones keep coming and going, but I didn't mention anyone from the flashbacks. I've learnt in my time to never trust anyone.

Besides that, Elena's advice was pretty good; to channel all my power to figure out what's going on. As long as I enhance enough energy I'll be more than okay, and I could always ask for help from Bonnie. The only actual problem is, I know what's going on in all fairness. I know the Salvatores, from way back by the sounds of it, all I want to know is why I can't remember them. Big headed or not, I'm one mean, powerful bitch, how did anyone take away my memories?

I shook my head, clearing it of thoughts. I'm on a mission, stopping to think to myself isn't exactly good right now.

Bidding farewell to Elena and saying a quick thanks, I spun on my heals and vampire sped out of her home, heading to bonnies house. I politely knocked, with an endearing smile graced upon my face. It was replaced soon after with a bored expression, having waited 2 minutes, I began to loose patience quickly, but lifted my knuckles and tapped on the door again. Still no answer. I've not been invited in, so this could get interesting.

With a smirk taking over my features, I picked up a stone from the floor, I could hear two heart beats inside the house so clearly I'm being ingored. Maybe when I bash their heads together they'll know, I don't like being ignored. Knocking one last time, I waited a minute, with the door still not opening, my clenched hand lifted, throwing the stone straight through the glass window.

Whoops, I think I set it on fire too. My bad.

A slight scream sounded and Bonnie came crashing out of the house. I chuckled, calmly speaking up. "Oh, someone is home! I was just getting started earlier on mischief night; trybrid addition,"  The daggers I received could've shot through me and pierced my soul.

"What's wrong with you?" She all but shouted.

"Oh my, where do I start. Well, firstly-" I was quickly cut off by Bonnie.

"That was a rhetorical question," she rolled her eyes, puffing out a breathe of air. I lifted an eyebrow at her, expecting to be told a reason for the ignorance. "Listen, I'm not helping you, I changed my mind."

"However brave that may be, you don't want to make an enemy of me," I ran my eyes up and down her frame.  "Look here, you don't like me, I don't like you, you can't kill me, I can kill you. I think we know where this is going, don't you?" I tilted my head, clicking my tongue in the silence.  "You're helping me whether you like it or not pumpkin. Now let's get to it."

"No!" She replied in a strong voice, puffing out her chest and raising her head as if I'd be scared. I'd laugh, but I'll give it to her, the girl has guts. "I can't do anything anyway, it's something you figure out for yourself, we spoke about this over the phone."

I stepped forward, going to grab her arm. As I did, a vision took me over, and I was engulfed into yet another flashback. Although it was one big blur, two people stood out. Katherine and Emily. And now, it made perfect sense.