Chapter Twenty-Six

I have not been very active given the circumstances in the world right now. I am very supportive of the #blacklivesmatter campaign and will forever be supportive until ALL of the black community get the freedom they deserve. That being said, I am donating money to the George Floyd gofundme and if you can, you should too!

In light of some people not having the money to do this- there are other ways to help. Petitions are flying all over the internet at the minute, if you need help being directed to them, PLEASE message me, I'll be happy to give links.

Before we move on with the story to escape from the world for a little bit, if you are protesting, please I beg be safe. Wear masks. Cover up. Keep using your voice for good. If we stand united, we will get the freedom that black men and women deserve and should have always had.

Julia Roberts as Colette Macay/Clotho Moirai

'Am I getting closer to knowing where I belong?
This cities gonna break my heart,
Always gonna break your heart'

'Am I getting closer to knowing where I belong?This cities gonna break my heart,Always gonna break your heart'

Chapter 26:

Ziggy's POV:

The landscape whizzed by in a blur of greenery; trees, flowers, bushes and brick, the same scenery I'd endured for the last few hours with the utmost patience, but now I was slowly losing the will to live. Ed Sheeran flowed through the speaker of the car, courtesy of Stefan (he said and I quote, "let's put our favourite on", so here we are), but the track did nothing to calm my irritated persona. The travelling was tiring, it had been one month with nothing on the wolves Klaus wanted, nor the family background I wanted, whizzing between states.

Despite my efforts, Stefan was slowly spiraling. I tried to do as much of Klaus' bidding as I could, an attempt to help ease the rippers conscious. It's easy to assume he's happy when you see him immersed in the euphoria the bloodlust gives, but the aftermath made him cripple with guilt. Witnessing it first hand made me well aware that I never wanted to see my friend like that, so it was easy for me to take his place, alongside offering any help I could. At the minute, it was mostly giving him a vein to tap when he was hungry, avoiding any unnecessary death.