Bookstores

It's been like 20 years. Here's a chapter that has over 4000 words.

You're welcome my dudes.

Time for cuteness.

Get ready for fluff.

If you got a notification before saying I published it- it's because I did by accident lmao the chapter wasn't even half way done and I pressed the wrong one. Whoops.

My bad.

-Ever21

Holly shakes her head and continues her way to the store where Tucker said they would meet. She glances at her watch and sees she'll be a few minutes early but that's alright. Better to be early than late.

The wind picks up and she pulls her coat closer to her body and around her neck. She tugs down her hat more onto her head and grins as she sees the book store they talked about.

She quickens her pace and pulls on the door as a small bell on the top right dings, letting others know she's come inside.

She sighs as warm air starts warming her cold hands up. She rubs them together as she glances around the store and makes a small noise of surprise, noticing it's also it's own little coffee shop. She smiles to herself and nods her head to a girl working behind the counter in a light purple apron who smiles and nods back.

She walks more into the store glancing around to see if she can find her date, after a moment of not seeing the ginger anywhere she goes to pull out her phone to message him but a tap on her shoulder makes her jump and spin around.

She grins when she sees Tucker and he grins back. "Hey Holly." He says. He's got on dark blue jeans, a red button up and a Jean jacket on with boots. His ginger hair a curly mess like usual but his green eyes are bright.

So both are a few minutes early. For some reason that makes her feel giddy.

"Hey, why did you wanna meet at the book store? And did you know they had a coffee shop in here as well? Have you tried the coffee? How about the cookies and pastries? Have you ever gotten the actual food here, like a sandwich or something?" Holly fired questions at him while looking around at the paintings on the wall and photos of different people. Holly has passed this place a few times but never came in. She never had time or she was doing something else with the guys.

He shrugs laughing at her. "Whoa slow down, your questions will be answered. Starting, I know you like to read and books are a win for you so I thought we'd start our date off here. Buying some books and seeing what others you'd like to add to your ever growing list and no I haven't eaten here before or had the coffee, I was waiting to come here with you to try all that." Tucker grins while Holly just stares at him for a few seconds before breaking into a grin and throwing her arms around him, hugging him.

"Tucker you mad genius." She says laughing. "How did you know I like to read?" She asks and he goes pink, blushing. He motions to her bag.

"You always have a different book with you, it's always peaking out a little bit." She looks down and notices that he's right, her bag is just a tad small, small enough to show part of the cover of the books she carries around with her.

She blushes. "Oh. Yeah I guess you'd be right." She tells him tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. She grabs his hand and tugs him over to a table and chairs. "Let's leave our coats and stuff here and go look at books!" She says taking her coat off and places it on the back of her chair. She takes her hat off and Tucker chuckles and she tilts her head to the side confused.