Holly

YASSSS ITS BEEN LIKE A MILLION YEARS HELLO!

HERE IS AN UPDATE YOU GUYSSS.

Sorry for not being here and shit. I've got other shit happening right now and it's more than a little hard to deal with. But here you are.

Enjoy!! Don't forget to comment and vote and follow and I'm always up for a new friend to chat with so don't be shy to message meee!!

Okay on to the whole reason you're here.

Holly is a woman of her word.

She'll give it to you straight, wether you like it or not.

"Listen you fuckers. I will not put up with this shit." She says putting her hands on her hips. "So knock it off or I'll punch you." She glares down at the teenagers who are fighting.

"Aren't you suppose to be the adult? Why do you get to punch us if I can't punch him?" The scruffy looking one asks.

She smiles. "Because I'm an adult. And adults can kick your ass if they want." She says then looks around at the others. "Back to it." She points towards the building she came out of and they all sulk back in avoiding each other.

She lets out a sigh and rubs her temples. She looks up at the sky and sighs. "God give me patience." She mumbles before heading back into the school.

Teenagers and small humans she can deal with.

Other adults? Not so much.

Oh. You're probably thinking 'she can handle Arthur and Merlin and there adults'.

Let's all face it, those two are the biggest kids around.

The oldest and biggest kids around.

"Now to go get super..." She mumbles to herself as she walks away from the building she sent the boys off into, knowing for sure they're being delt with properly.

Her umbrella swinging at her side and her long blonde hair in a braid. Her long black jacket keeping her warm from the chilly air around her as she makes her way around.

What the-?!

Before she knows what's happening. Someone has her bag and is tugging.

"Oh fuck! No, no, no! That has my book in it! And my wallet!" She starts freaking out.

What is she going to do?? Before she can even think of something to really do. Like yell for help.

Before she knows it she's beating this man with her folded umbrella. Take that you asshole!

She shrieks and starts crying as she hits the man. He eventually lets go and takes off leaving her standing in the middle of the sidewalk panting with tears running down her face.

"Okay that wasn't fun." She says out loud and looks down at her bright yellow duck umbrella. "Oh I'm never going to live this one down." She says as she pulls her bag closer to her and tightens her grip on her umbrella as she continues making her way to her destination.

After awhile she comes to the shop she was heading to in the first place.

"Hey Tucker." She says walking in and Tucker looks up from writing something down.

He grins. "Holly, how've you been?" He asks as she walks closer to the counter that separates them.

She shrugs. "Same old. Nothing exciting happens in my life." Which is a huge lie but it's not like she can be like "hey yeah I've got a king and wizard as my best friends". Nah.