Not Today.

Sorry it's a tad short, been working a lot and trying to type while on my breaks at work aha

- meeee

"If you got fucked and you know it clap your hands. If you got fucked and you know it clap your hands." A voice sings out and Merlin groans, burying his face deeper into the pillow and he hears Arthur chuckle.

Merlin peers at her with glaring eyes over the top of the blanket as she grins down at him. "If you got fucked and you know it and you really wanna show it, if you fucked and you know it clap your hands." And Holly then starts cackling.

"Holly can you kindly like, fuck off." Merlin says and he turns around ignoring her as he snuggles more into Arthur's side.

"You guys are so loud. Just saying." She says shrugging and Merlin groans. "No, no. None of that, I heard enough of that last night." She says scrunching up her face and Merlin smirks under the blankets.

"Well if you better scram cause there's more where that's coming from." And Merlin places a hand on the inner part of Arthur's thigh causing Arthur to jolt up and glance down at the blanket where Merlin is under.

"Merlin?" Arthur asks confused and Merlin can only imagine the looks on Holly's face. "What are you- oh." Merlin cuts him off by putting his hand on Arthur's slowly growing hard on.

"Nope! I don't even wanna know!" Holly yells and Merlin hears the door slam shut as she runs out.

Merlin chuckles from under the blankets and pulls the blanket down and around his shoulders. Arthur looks down at Merlin's sex hair mixed with bed head.

He looks hot as fuck.

Even more so with his hand on his hard on, he also just realizes he loves being naked with Merlin.

Merlin leans down and places his cheek on Arthur's thigh and sighs out, causing his breath to hit Arthur.

Arthur twitches in his hand and Merlin raises an eyebrow at Arthur who just grins cheekily at him. "You started it so don't give me that look."

"Well I'm ending it, c'mon." Merlin says sitting up right and Arthur just smiles. "What?" He asks confused as to why Arthur is just smiling at him randomly. "Is there something on my face?" He asks frowning.

Arthur shakes his head and leans forward and pecks Merlin's forehead. "Nothing, I just like looking at you." He says shrugging while Merlin's face goes pink.

Why he goes pink he'll never know, they literally had sex last night.

"You're a dork." Merlin mumbles before standing up and walking towards the closet. Arthur watches him.

He grabs out a shirt, boxers and a pair of sweats.

He slips them on and heads to the washroom and tries to fix his messy hair. It really is sex hair. Merlin huffs at his appearance in the mirror.

Oh well, not like Holly doesn't already know what went on. Merlin scowls at the counter top.

He walks back to the bedroom to see Arthur in a pair of sweat pants and holding a shirt in his hands. He looks up when he hears Merlin walk back in.

"So, oh powerful one," Arthur bows. Merlin rolls his eyes. "What's the plan today?" He asks putting the shirt on. He shakes his hair out and runs his hands through it.

Merlin sighs. "Well, we've got that box that Holly brought home for one." He says yawning and rubbing his eyes with the heels of his hands.

Arthur frowns. "Oh yeah. You said it was dark magic?" He asks standing up as Merlin walks towards the door.