Tomorrow's Issue

If Merlin has to pin point the worst moment in his life, it would have to be becoming Prince Arthur's manservant.

That would also be one of the best moments in his life as well. He just wouldn't tell Arthur that.

Arthur was a prat through and through.

And if you were to tell Merlin that he would wait forever for said Prince he would have laughed at you and walked away.

And if we're to tell him he'd have the Prince in his bed half naked then he would probably have spelled you to the next century.

"I should have known you'd be a prat in bed as well." Merlin says as Arthur cracks yet another stupid joke as he kisses down Merlin's chest as he slowly undoes Merlin's pants.

"Oh but Merlin, you'd have me no other way." Arthur says as he emphasizes his name while tugging on Merlin's pants. Merlin lifts his hips up and Arthur tugs them down the rest of his legs and he tosses them somewhere in the room.

Merlin sits up and places a hand on Arthur's cheek and the blue eyes look up. "You're a King Arthur. You're right, I wouldn't want you any other way." He says before leaning in and kissing Arthur slowly.

Merlin pulls back only to wrap his arms around Arthur's shoulders and Arthur's go to Merlin's waist, pulling him so he's sitting on his lap straddling him. "And you're still my servant." Arthur shrugs which causes Merlin to burst out laughing at him and he leans his head on Arthur's shoulder while still shaking with laughter.

"I can't with you sometimes."

"Oh you love it." Arthur lays Merlin down and he wraps his legs around Arthur's waist and pulls him closer and catches his lips with his.

"I'd love it even more if you got on with it." He mumbles against Arthur's mouth which causes Arthur to chuckle.

"You insufferable warlock." Arthur brings his hand towards Merlin's boxers and tugs them off and Merlin's hands go towards Arthur's jeans and undoes the button and tugs the zipper down.

"I am not that insufferable. Holly doesn't think so." Merlin snarks back and Arthur pauses and raises an eyebrow at him. "Don't give me that look."

"Merlin, she knows just how insufferable you are. We both do." Arthur says and Merlin glares at him. Arthur grins. "I love you."

"Yeah yeah. Love you to." Merlin mumbles as Arthur's hands go to Merlin's stomach and his hand trails down towards his groin causing Merlin to moan softly.

"I want to love you." Arthur whispers as he leans down close to Merlin's face. There eyes lock and Merlin sees the love in his eyes he has for him. "Let me love you." He mumbles against Merlin's skin as his lips go to his neck.

Merlin moans again and nods his head slowly. "I want you to Arthur." He mumbles out and he hears Arthur groan into his neck.

Merlin's hands go to Arthur's pants and tugs them and his boxers down in one go and Arthur has to pull back a little to throw them away some place.

(How to write smut?¿ cause I have no fucking idea but here we go)

Arthur leans down and kisses Merlin hard on his mouth before Merlin let's him go and reaches over towards the night stand on the left of them. Arthur gets the message and moves away leaving a flushed Merlin laying naked against the sheets.

It makes Arthur even more turned on if that's even possible. He moves quickly to the edge of the bed and opens the drawer, finding what he's looking for and grins over at Merlin who nods his head.