A King, A Warlock and A Knight Walk Into A Bar...

Hey guys!

So picking up right where we left off!

Enjoy!

-Ever21

He whispers a spell and he feels Gwaine and Arthur's eyes on him as he turns back to face them. They're both staring at him confused. "I put a spell on the house so Lilith couldn't get out or anything like that." He says shrugging.

They make there way over to Gwaine's black truck and they hop in. "Do you need my help with the seat belt Arthur?" He asks and Arthur shakes his head.

"Nope I got it, but thank you Merlin." He says and Merlin grins before climbing into the truck as well. "Now do you know where Tucker lives?" He asks and Gwaine nods his head.

"Yeah actually. Not that far from my place to be honest." Gwaine says before turning on the radio and Payphone plays through the speakers and Merlin quietly sings along to the music.

Arthur sits back and watches as Merlin silently sings to himself to a song he doesn't know. But he doesn't need to know the song to enjoy watching Merlin enjoying himself.

He just likes to watch Merlin do anything.

He smiles to himself. Glad Merlin is his and he's back in his life.

The song ends and another one comes on that Arthur still doesn't know- Arthur hasn't listened to much music since he's been back.

They pull up to a random house and Gwaine parks the truck and grabs out his phone before typing away on it.

"So I have a question." Arthur says just as the door to his left opens up, and a guy he's never seen before climbs in. He turns back to the guys in the front. "Where are we going?" He asks as the door shuts.

He looks back over to see a ginger guy sitting on the far seat smiling at them. "Hey, I'm Tucker." He says holding his hand out.

Merlin being the friendly person he is turns and grins, taking the outstretched hand. "Hello, I'm Merlin." He says and Arthur tilts his head, why hasn't he noticed the accent Merlin has now is different than the one he had in Camelot.

That'll be something he's going to have to ask about.

Tucker puts his seat belt on and grabs out his phone and places it on the seat beside him.

"Oh and Arthur, we're going to Rock Bottom." Merlin says smiling.

Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Haven't we already hit rock bottom before?" He asks and Merlin snickers and Gwaine full on laughs.

"Well." Merlin says between laughing. "I mean you're not wrong. We have hit it- more than once if I remember."

"Princess, it's a tavern. But modern day, still full of ale though and that's all I care about." Gwaine grins at Arthur through the review mirror and Arthur looks at Merlin who's watching him with a grin on his face.

"Wait hold on a second." Tucker says causing Merlin and Arthur to both look at him. "Your name is Arthur and your name is Merlin?" He asks confused.