Epilogue

The Narrator

Kirt Heinrich married Hernanda Wilkinson after they finished high school. Both of them became Harvard graduates and live in Wyoming State now. Kirt works as a lawyer in Cheyenne, while Hernanda teaches at a school just outside Cheyenne. They have five children, including Myrcella and Franca (twins), George and Timothy Heinrich (twins). Their eldest is Nathaniel "Nate". Both of them have inspirational stories to share about how they overcome the trauma of what they had experienced in Bolivia. They regularly share their experiences at getting back to normal at mental-health centers and so on.

When the rebellion was quelled, the Bolivian Police learned that Jean Pierre Gagnon, David, and Candace had reunited just before they ran into a gang that kidnapped them. After capturing them, the group held David and Candace hostage but killed Jean Pierre when he tried to escape. David and Candace were sick and died a few days after they gave the Police their accounts of what had happened since they had split up from Kirt's group on the bus. 

Savannah, Michaela, and Bill Lancaster are still missing to this day. 

When the internal conflict was over and the Police went to the location of Casa Perdida, they found the place burned and no evidence left in the house. None of the bodies were recovered, except for that of Roderigo Francesco, the serial killer. 

Disappearances of hikers who go into that area still continue; the police haven't found an explanation for that. 

There are still a lot of holes in the narrative gathered by the Police, that the case is on the verge of being given up.

AnnSophia Fabron and Tom and Rhett's bodies were brought to the US where they were buried in Herculeville's cemetery.

Wolfgang was shut down after many children were killed by a school shooter just a year after Hernanda and Kirt graduated

Ignacio Espadachín, son of Felipe fell into crime after learning of his father's death. He was killed in a shoot-out with the cops in La Paz a few months ago. 

Pablo is missing after he had gone to the site of Casa Perdida on a hike. No one knows what had happened to him. 

 The End

Thank y'all for reading this story.