Disappeared

The Narrator

2:48 a.m. The Next Day

In her capsule, AnnSophia Fabron laughed, in her sleep, as she was reminded of one of the pranks that Rhett and Tom Finkleberry had played. She didn't wake up, but as she was sleeping, she was thinking about that prank. The rain had ceased for a while outside.

It was done on AnnSophia's birthday last year

On her birthday, because AnnSophia was busy with the decorations, she needed someone to help her with getting snacks for her party that evening.

That was when the beloved Finkleberry twins, Rhett Finkleberry and Tom Finkleberry, volunteered to help.

"It's very sweet of them to help me on one of the most important days of my life," thought AnnSophia when Rhett and Tom offered their help.

Throughout the day, AnnSophia was working on the decorations with Alice Boe and Catherine Newcastle. Hernanda Wilkinson and Emily Robinson were working on getting music. The party was one targetting female attendees. AnnSophia didn't invite the guys over because she feared that boys would do things that would not be liked by teachers. However, she made exceptions for Kirt, Timothy, Rhett, and Tom. Those were guys she knew well. She was confident about their behavior and character. Also on the invite list were Alice Boe's enemies: Fiona Buckingham (who Alice and Kirt called 'Fiona The Bratty'); Michaela Smith (who Timothy called 'Michaela the Promiscuous' and who Kirt and Alice called 'Michaela The Sassy'); Savannah Henderson; and, Alejandra Hernandez (whom Timothy called 'Alejandra The Terrible'). Though these girls messed with Alice and the others, they didn't mess with AnnSophia Fabron. They actually envied AnnSophia's popularity. AnnSophia wasn't very close to Buckingham, Smith, Henderson, and Hernandez, but she, having a character like Kirt Heinrich, didn't like leaving anyone out. So, she invited every girl in the grade for her party.

Before the party, while she was working on the decorations with Catherine "Cat" Newcastle, she would occasionally go to see what the Finkleberry boys were up to. Whenever she went to see what they were doing, she would see them preparing cookies or candies. They were playing with each other as they prepared the snacks. Rhett was an expert at making brownies, while Tom was an expert at baking cakes. Looking at the boys, she would laugh or chuckle because the way both of those boys talked, acted and behaved was amusing. They always found happiness in whatever they did.

After a few hours, AnnSophia and Cat Newcastle were done with the decorations, and the party began.

AnnSophia was relieved when all the invitees enjoyed the snacks; for, she had a fear that the Finkleberry boys might have played a prank. None of the attendees ran to the bathroom. So, she was relieved that the Finkleberry boys hadn't played a prank with the food that evening.

That was when our beloved Finkleberry boys came into the room bringing something with them.

"Candied Apples, everyone! Candied Apples!" they said as they brought what appeared like candied apples on a trolley.