'And I see you are an easily amused man.' While trying to glare at him, but knowing it's just a failure, she can't help but notice how much a free spirited laugh would make him even more charming.

His hair was wavy and medium length. The color of teal and mint green, giving it a sense of seeing the ocean. His eyes a mix of turquoise and lavender, as if seeing the different sea life in his eyes, the shades darkening and lighting when the light hits it from different angles.

While seeing this, Sakura notices each person gives off a different feel. When she sees Raphael, she sees the frost of the polar, his eyes holds a cold blue with a silver that almost looks white, and the green a mint that gives it just a bit of warmth: while his hair is the aegean ocean deep blue surrounded by that cold air and his pale like snow skin.

And when she sees Uriel; she sees the sun, spreading warmth to its surrounding. His hair giving a golden glow, his eyes lighting up a person's mood with how bright they seem. And his porcelain skin glowing while the light hits it.

Then there is Gabriel: his mocha brown skin with his emerald and jade colored hair looked like the wide green forest; his eyes mixed with emerald and a dark pink like magenta, like a flower blooming in his eyes with the lively green surrounding it.

And the one with a stronger and deeper impression: her father. The emperor of the Eternity empire. His maroon and crimson hair seeming as fire burning strong. His eyes blazing scarlet with a mix of light silver, giving it a look of smoke spreading from the fire burning within. A fire that if looked at for long, may end up burning you up.

While her mind waking up better, her stomach decided to growl and catch everyone's attention, creating a light and humorous mood.

Ariel grabs Azrael's shoulder and starts laughing while leaning on him. He found the princess more adorable than ever. Her face blushing from his laughter and puffed up to show she was mad. The other men can only chuckle at how cute the princess was.

"Hungry. Please. Food." Sakura decided to ignore the man laughing and asks for food to Raphael.

"Haha! Oh man, that was funny, well I gotta go, my dear wife wanted me to go eat at home with her for dinners and I can never say no to her."

"I see that rather than a wild dog, you become a wiped dog." Seraph didn't miss a chance to send a hit to Ariel. Ariel takes the hit and just agrees with it.

"Yup!! She is my beautiful and loving wife, her words are my command." Ariel does a lazy salute to Seraph, not caring if it annoys him more. Seraph can only roll his eyes and turned to Mihkael.

"I won't stay for long either, I have to go home, today is the birthday of my son, he said he wanted to play with me and is still waiting for me at home."

"Wah~ so I'm wiped for my wife, while you're wiped for your child, how very fitting huh."
Ariel sent a teasing smile to Seraph, earing him a scowl in return.

"Leave. Food. Wanth now."
Sakura waves them off, not caring how cold she sounded, she just wanted to eat and didn't like them disturbing her time to eat.

"Hahaha! Ok, ok our little princess, well I'm going now, hope you all have a nice night and eat well. Bye~". Ariel turns and walks away while waving, giving a carefree and cool goodbye.

While Seraph just stares at the back hoping for the man to trip or something and turns to Mihkael, told him a few more things, and left, while wishing everyone a goodnight.

Leaving Sakura, her father Mihkael, his friends; Gabriel, Uriel, Azrael and Raphael. Gabriel and Uriel sit in empty chairs, while Azrael just stands next to Mihkael.

"You should sit too, do not worry, you can still protect me by sitting to the first chair to my right." Azrael nods and sits down while gazing the surrounding with alert, even when others don't seem to notice him to.

While Raphael rings a bell, a group of chefs appear and bring different trays to eat, but added a few more plates.
Mihkael raises a brow and glance toward Raphael. Raphael understand what he is asking and can only sigh
.
"The holy knights will be staying for dinner. The long discussion with them left no time for them to eat lunch, so they had been invited to eat dinner."

"I don't remember ever inviting them to eat with us."
"We had no choice. We can't let them spread that we do not know how to treat guests who stayed to have a long discussion with you , your majesty."
Raphael entered professional butler mode and summoned a steward to bring the guest to eat.

When Sakura listened in, she pouted with displeasure and found that her food will taste bland if she was surrounded by such people.

'I really didn't like that Joseph guy, and his fellow knights too. I feel like today won't be a peaceful night.
'
'Ah... speak of the devil and he shall come...' Sakura looks at the men who appear and found their presence even more of a bother that it was this morning.

"Oh~? If it isn't the lovely princess, how glad I am to see such a beauty at such hours.

'Shit, I really don't like this guy even more than the other'.
Sakura can only stare at Caspian, her eyes one can see growing cold. Her whole demeanor changed and she stopped whining and asking for food.

The others can tell the aura around her indicate how much she doesn't like him. Causing him to laugh and reach out to lightly pat her head. She let's out a scowl when seeing that hand approach, but she knows if she tries to ignore them, they will say she doesn't know how to act as a proper lady, and inform others people.

Saying that Mihkael doesn't know how to discipline his child. Only to find her father reach our at the same time and pull Sakura in his arms. Halting the hand from reaching and further to his daughter.
'Uh~oh let see how he will react.'

A/A That it, I'm sleepy so goodnight folks, I'll try to write more in the it morning, goodnight.