Chapter 41

Fiona's Point Of View.

I didn't watch X Factor last night, however Dani did and I had asked her to tell me who went home. I didn't feel like looking at Jack. It made me sad and I wasn't in the mood to see those lips that I had kissed.

I woke up with one thought in my mind. I was going to see Liam today. Was it the best idea? No, but relationships needed working, and I was prepared to work on this. I didn't know if Liam would accept my apology. I hope that he would understand me. I hoped that maybe we could work through this stupid phase that I went through and be happy. 

It was around ten when I left the house. I had texted Dani and was waiting for her to reply when suddenly I ran into someone.

 ''Looks like it's our first encounter all over again''

The sound of Jacks voice made me feel like I was paralyzed. I looked up at him, he had that cheeky grin on his face. My heart almost jumped out of my throat. Had I forgotten how to breath? 

''Jack'' I said.

''Jack, there you are.'' Suddenly another female voice came. The grin from Jack's face was gone. 

I looked behind him and noticed Stephanie running towards us. 

''I see.'' I said.

Jack had shut his eyes and had bowed his head.

''Jack, oh'' Stephanie reached up and stopped talking when she noticed me. 

''You'' She said and looked from Jack to me.

''What's this, is she harassing you?'' Stephanie asked

My eyes widened at her.

''Stephanie give me a moment. Fiona I need to-'' Jack began, looking right into my eyes.

''It's fine, I get it, you don't even have to explain yourself. I'm going to go meet with my Liam now.'' I said and pushed my way past Jack and Stephanie. 

Had I just said my Liam? 

''Fiona''

''Forget her, come on Jack, lets go.'' I heard Stephanie say as I walked away.

I knew that Jack was talking about her on x Factor. I hated this, but at least I was doing the right thing by going back to Liam.

As I walked towards James Park where I was meant to meet with Liam, Dani texted me.

''Jack went home, call me when you can'' 

Oh. 

Well that was unfortunate. He didn't seem all that upset about it. I didn't feel like dwelling on that anymore. I had to leave Jack behind me. These weeks that I had spent with Jack had to end and had to be left in the past. There was no more point in thinking that he actually felt something for me. 

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked over to the bench where I had broken up with Liam. What a stupid idea that was? If I had stayed with Liam, I wouldn't have had thought that Jack and I could have had something 'special'

I sat down and waited for Liam. I didn't even have anything going through my mind. I wanted to be free and that's exactly how I felt. 

''Fee'' Liam's voice made me jump.

I turned my head and Liam stood there. His brown hair was covering his forehead. He wore black skinny jeans and a green coat. I had missed him, I hadn't even realized it until I saw him.

''I'm sorry.'' I blurted out, standing up.

Liam smiled, that same smile that he used to always have on his face when he saw me.

''I understand, come here.'' He said and opened his arms. Willingly I ran up to him and felt his arms wrap around me. 

Maybe this was how it was meant to end. 

Really sorry for not updating anything for a while. Been busy. Christmas and all.