Chapter 37

Dani's Point Of View.

I quickly brushed through my hair and washed my face. I did in fact look like a unwashed homeless person. It was incredible how sleep could transform you into something so ugly. 

I washed off all the make up and straightened up. Taking a deep breath I left the bathroom.

In the main room Jake and Fiona were both sitting comfortably at the foot of the bed, watching the big flat screen TV in front of them.

 I was looking forward to watching this more than any other time. I couldn't wait to see Ben. Ever since I slept with him I couldn't get him out of my mind. I did feel extremely guilty about sleeping with him. Especially when I was with Jake. I had practically cheated on him. I liked Jake, of course I did, this was just too confusing for me to wrap my head around. 

 ''Come sit down.'' Jake said looking up at me.

Fiona glanced at me and gave a knowing look. She wanted me to tell Jake about what I had done. 

Without saying anything I walked over to Jake and sat down beside him. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. 

Fiona's Point Of View.

I wasn't exactly looking forward to watching X Factor tonight. I just didn't want to spend the night alone at my house. I mean, I wouldn't be exactly alone, my family are home. But I would still feel alone, I am not close with them so I told tell them anything.

I didn't exactly know how I felt about this whole Jack thing. Maybe it was for the best that it ended. It probably wouldn't have lasted anyway. 

I sat on the floor watching as contestants sang. Jack was going to be on next and I wasn't quite ready to look at him. 

Jake and Dani sat together, holding each others hand. I knew Dani was going through some confusion herself. Not that I was confused,  I was sure that I did like Jack but if he wanted to be back with his ex girlfriend, then there was nothing I could do about it. 

The comercial ended and Mel introduced Jack. I felt like my heart had exploded. I took a deep breath and watched the small video before he sang.

He spoke about how the song that he was going to be singing had reminded him of a situation he used to be in. I thought of Stephanie and him. He was probably talking about their relationship, who else could he be implying?

There was a small scene where he was talking to Ben and I looked at Dani who seemed very uncomfortable watching him and sitting beside Jake.

''The song is about being in love with someone and people not agreeing with it.'' Jack said and I felt my heart aching. He was no doubt talking about Stephanie and him.

I didn't think I could watch this anymore. I didn't realize how much I liked him until that moment. I wanted him and I knew that if I wasn't going to be with him it was going to hurt me so much.

He began to sing Bleeding Love, his voice brought so much pain to me. I had kissed those lips just the other day. 

''I can't.'' I suddenly said, more to myself but I was sure Jake and Dani heard me. I stood up and without saying else, I walked out. I needed some fresh air. I needed to think. I wanted my Jack back.

Sorry short update, but Mondays are busy for me and I'm really tired. Hope you enjoyed this.