Dani's Point Of View

I woke up sweating. I was so hot I felt like someone was trying to make my bone marrow boil. The weight that was on my chest made me feel like I might stop breathing soon. The events from last night were still fresh in my memory. I could still feel his lips on me, his hands all over me. I couldn't believe I had lost my virginity to someone I barely even knew.

I slowly moved Jake's hand away from my chest and got out of the bed. I was completely naked, and everything, especially my private areas ached. I quickly skipped to the bathroom and had a shower. Fiona was going to freak out, I couldn't even imagine what she would think. 

After the hot shower I dried myself and then wrapped a towel around my body. When I walked out of the bathroom my eyes instantly landed on Jake's. He was wide awake, lying on his back, with one hand behind his head. The blanket only cover the bottom half of his body, but I didn't need to try and imagine what the bottom half looked like because I had seen it last night. His top half of the body almost made me forget how to walk or talk.

''Good morning'' Jake smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up. I had slept with this man. Why did I felt so embarrassed standing there in a towel. I mean he had seen me naked. That thought made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

''Morning'' I said and bit my bottom lip. I glanced at my jumper and jeans in the corner of the room where Jake had thrown them last night. I smiled to myself as I recalled how he done it.

''Trust me, when I came over last night, I didn't expect that to happen' Jake said, making me look back at him. 

''I'll get dressed'' I said, ignoring him because if I listened to him speak I would probably trip standing up. 

I grabbed a new pair of clothing and walked back to the bathroom. When I walked out Jake was putting on his shoes. He too was dressed and it looked like he was going to leave.

''You going?'' I asked.

''Sorry, my mum is coming to London, and I told her I was going to pick her up at the train station. I completely forgot. I have to be there in like'' He looked at his phone. '' ten minutes'' Jake said as he stood up and walked over to where his jacket was.

''I'm sorry I feel like such a dick'' He said and walked over to me. He was really close to me, our bodies were almost touching.

''I want to stay, I would. I'm really sorry'' Jake said, looking into my eyes. 

''It's fine'' I smiled, wanting to kiss him but I felt too nervous to do that. The corner of his mouth turn up. 

''I will call you and we coud go out for lunch and then we can go on our date'' Jake winked and leaned down to kiss me. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. 

''What's so funny Danielle'' Jake asked raising his eyebrow.

''Nothing'' I replied quietly. 

He leaned in and kissed me again. 

''I have to go now, but I will call you'' Jake smiled and then left. I felt like I could grow wings and fly out into the world. 

After being glued to the floor for at least five minutes, I managed to move my legs and find my phone. This was something I had to share with Fiona.
Once I had found my phone I was quite shocked by how late it was. It was already 2pm. I didn't even realize I had slept for so long. I mean, it kind of made sense, Jake and I barely even slept last night. 

I found Fiona on my contact lists and phoned her. 

''Dani'' Fiona's voice sounded urgent.

''Are you okay?'' I asked feeling worried.

''I'm fine, I mean I'm not, but I am. oh my gosh, can I come over?'' She said, I could sense something was up but I couldn't quite tell if it was good or bad.

''Sure'' I replied and without saying anything she hung up. Odd. I looked around my hotel room and realized I needed to tidy up. After all, it did look like I had just had sex on every surface available. It didn't just look that way, it actually happened.