Danielle's Point Of View

Ben came back and sat down in his spot. I couldn't look at Jake even if I wanted to. I felt like my heart will jump out of my throat if I allowed myself to look at him. From the corner of my eye I could see that he too was looking at Ben. 
''So...'' I said trying to break the awkward silence. Which didn't help because nobody knew what to say, the silence seemed like it was going to break my eardrums. 

''I should be going'' I said, wanting to leave but at the same time wanting to stay. I wanted to talk to Jake and just spend more time with him. 
''Oh, don't go'' Jake said and turned to look at me. Our eyes met and I think I forgot how to breath. 
''Yeah, stay for longer, who knows if we will ever see each other again.'' Ben added but I couldn't tear my gaze away from Jake's. 

''I'm sorry but I do need to go'' I said and I think I saw a flicker of disappointment cross Jake's eyes. 

''It was lovely seeing you again, really was'' I said turning to Ben, trying to catch my breath, but he too was looking at me in a way that made me wonder if I would be able to stand up. Oh this was too much. 
''You too Dani'' Ben smiled and Jake nodded. 

'Yeah'' I said and managed to balance myself on my two feet. 
''Bye guys'' I smiled at them before walking out of the coffee shop. I was probably making the biggest mistake of my life, but maybe I didn't need this. They were two guys that didn't even care about me. Ben had a girlfriend and Jake...well...

''Dani!'' 

I stopped walking. My heart might have stopped. Had I just imagined that?

''Wait'' Jake's voice was now behind me. 

I slowly turned around and was faced with Jake. He was looking down at me, his eyes held mine and I didn't want to ever look away. 
''Could I at least have your number?'' He asked.  I raised my eyebrows in surprise. Jake Quickenden was asking me for my number? Maybe this was a hallucination. 
''I feel bad about the impression I left on you'' He said. 

The only impression he had left on me was that his hand felt like it was moulded for me when he held it in the studio yesterday. 
''If you're not going to say anything then this could turn really awkward''

I laughed oh it wouldn't hurt anyone if I did give him my number, right? So I did. 
''I will call you'' Jake smiled and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming with joy. My opinion changed so much about him that I wasn't even sure what I felt or if I even felt anything for him. I might have and... I don't know. Jake said bye and turned around and walked back to Starbucks. In the window where I was sitting I noticed Ben was watching us. It might have been nothing but I felt something in my stomach turn, in a good way. I quickly turned around. Surprised by my own feelings.
I might have had just realized that I felt something for Ben and Jake. Lovely. Two days ago I couldn't even get a guy to look at me  and now there were two hotties, one of which wasn't even single, talking to me.  Looking at me like I was something out of this world. Maybe it wasn't a good thing.

 I had to talk to Fiona. She would understand what I was going through and if I should do anything about it.