Chapter 8

Fionas point of view

Yes, I have a boyfriend, I know, and I don't need people pointing that out. Especially Dani, at a very critical and awkward moment, such as this.My boyfriend, Liam - short for William - and I, have had our fair share of issues over the time that we have been together. But lately things have gotten weird, to say the least. We haven't been talking a lot, and it's been almost two days since we last spoken.
He has gone to some sort of a trip with college for a week, and I considering breaking up with him once he's back. I didn't feel like being in a relationship that brought no happiness to either of the parties.

After I had finished the glass of coke Jack had brought me, he suggested to go and walk around. ''Is that allowed?'' I asked, furrowing my brow.
He reached over and lifted the plastic VIP card that was hanging around my neck. He pointed to the three A's that were at the bottom of the card.
''According to this, it is. Even if it wasn't I'd probably show you around anyway'' He shrugged and smiled.
Bad boy, I thought, kind of extremely hot. I was sick of being safe. Liam wasn't all that extreme, always going by the book. Following the rules, being so boring.
''Alright'' I smiled and Jake smiled back, he took my empty glass and set it down.
I looked around the room and noticed Ben and Dani taking selfies. Dani was probably going mentally crazy at that moment.
''We could do that, but I'd like to show you something first'' Jack came back and looked at Dani and Ben.
''Oh'' I replied, slightly embarrassed about being caught watching my friend taking selfies with her crush.
''Come on'' Jack said and walked out of the room. I had to almost run to keep up with him.
''Where are we going?'' I asked as Jack led me up a narrow stair case.
''Wait, you'll see'' He replied and we came upon a door that clearly said;
NO ENTRY.
I was totally not bothered by this warning...note the sarcasm.
''Come'' Jack said and opened the door. Behind him I could see a roof top, a cold gush of air blew into my face and I shivered.
''Are you sure-'' I began but Jack took hold of my hand and pulled me onto the roof top.
''Wow.' I said, taking in the scene of that was before me.
It was dark outside and I could see the many lights of the high-rises and houses that were around us.
''This is amazing'' I breathed and looked up at Jack who was watching me.
''Yeah, it kind of is'' Jack replied, still gazing down at me.
Suddenly the cold air didn't bother me anymore. All that I could see was his eyes, that were staring into mine. I'm sure this wasn't classified as cheating. I mean, I was only looking into his eyes, there wasn't even any touching going on.
''HEY! YOU TWO!'' Suddenly a very angry male voice came from the door behind us. Both Jack and I simultaneously turned around to look at the man that was standing in the door way.
''Shit'' Jack laughed and look my hand.
''Get off now' The man said and Jack and I walked towards him.
''This better be the last time you'ŗe up here Jack'' The man said and Jack laughed.
Jack ran down the stairs pulling me with him. This was a very fun day. Still not cheating, I reminded myself.
''Let's go in here'' Jack said once we were down the stairs and had come into a hallway. He opened a door and lead me into what looked like a dressing room. Fancy, there were three wardrobes each labelled with a different name. Jack, Jake and Ben. They must share this room then.
''Will you get in trouble for that?'' I asked Jack once he had closed the door. He had moved to stand in front of me now, looked down at me and getting quite close.
''No, but I might get in trouble for this''
And before I could react his lips were on mine.
Now, this is what we call Cheating On Your Boyfriend. But I didn't care anymore, all I could think about was the soft and warms lips that were crashing into mine. His hands wrapped around my body and he pulled me closer to him.
I lifted my hands up and brought them to the back of his head. I pulled him closer to me, making our tongues dance in motion. Everything seemed perfect until the sound of Danis voice broke us apart.
''FIONA?'' She almost screamed. I instantly pushed Jack away from me and looked at Jake and Danielle who were standing in the door way, watching us both with the same amount of surprising as we were them.
''Huh, is this the make our room or something?'' Jack said and all of us turned our heads to look at him.
Funny.

_______________________

HELLO thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy this. If you like it please vote and leave feedback in the comments. Thanks

Debz