Chapter 5

Fiona's Point Of View.

I saw him. I saw him walk in, his hands in his pockets. Looking around. I felt like there was nobody else around me. It all felt like it was going in slow motion. I didn't even know where Dani went. I could just watch Jack, until his brown eyes met mine. For a moment everything went quiet, I felt my heart rate increase. This was it. I mean, I already met him. But this was for real. He didn't have me pinned against a wall in a dark alley. He looked amazing. Jeans, t-shirt, styled hair. I mean, could he get any more hotter? Yes, the answer is yes. He smiled and waved at me. Oh my gosh he had remembered me. He was walking towards me. I felt like I was glued to the ground. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He moved past everyone until he was standing right in front of me.

''I didn't catch your name'' Jack said, slightly smiling.

''Fiona'' I replied, quietly, feeling my cheeks go rosy

''At least now that we meet I'm not pressing you into a wall.

''I wasn't complaining the last time'' I laughed, unsure of where my confidence was coming from. 
Jack laughed, running his hand through his hair. I had to hold in the urge to grab him and press him against a wall. What was up with my imagination tonight?
''Would you want something to drink'' Jack asked and nodded towards the table of drinks. I nodded and he walked to get us drinks. Suddenly, Jake's voice filled the room.
''Thank you all so much for supporting us. Meeting you all is a great experience...'
''Here'' Jack came back and handed me a glass of coke. Jake continued to speak in the background, but I no longer paid attention to what he was saying. I think I noticed Dani speaking to Ben, but I could have been wrong.
''I didn't know what you liked, so I just took coke. Everyone loves coke. They don't have any alcoholic drinks.'' Jack added taking a sip from his drink. 

___

OK YES THIS chapter is short but, like I have said in my previous stories, I rather write a little, and put a lot of work into it, than try waffle on and make it long and crappy.