Chapter 9

Danis point of view

Why was Jake bringing me to his dressing room? Don't ask me, I asked myself that too. Could have just been showing me around,  but why the dressing room?
Once the door to the dressing room was opened a very unwelcoming feeling entered my body. Not because I saw Fee and Jack in a very passionate kiss, but because, what if Jake had brought me here to do the same thing? It's not like I didn't want to make out with this beautiful creature, who was standing beside me, still holding my hand, gaping at the scene in front of us. It was just, what if he did this to all of the ''VIP'' girls that came here? I didn't want to be a part of some disgusting X Factor make out session.
''Fee...'' I heard myself speak, pulling my hand out of Jake's as I noticed her gaze travel to our hands. Jack, the guy she was just kissing opened his mouth and made a very worrying comment about the dressing room being a make out place.
I pulled my gaze away from Fee and looked up at Jake, who was watching me with a unreadable expression.
'Ígnore him'' Jake said and I felt my stomach turn to jelly.
''Jack are you seriously doing this again?'' Jake was now speaking to Jack.
It was awkward to say the least. I noticed Fee's face drop as Jake said the word 'again'. This shouldn't be happening. Especially when Fiona had a boyfriend. I looked at her and she was watching Jack who was looking at Jake. This wasn't going to turn out pretty.
'Ýou seriously need to stop trying to make yourself look better than me.'' Jack said and then looked at me. 'Ýou probably brought her here for the same reason''
I wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. This wasn't even awkward, this was embarrassing.
''Don't bring her into this'' Jake replied and stepped closer to Jack.
''You do realize that you could get in serious trouble if anyone found out you were doing this?''
Jack quickly glanced at Fee but she was no longer looking at anyone.
''Let's go, it's getting late'' She lifted her head and looked up at me. I couldn't have agreed more.
''Dani, wait'' Jake said as I was leaving the room.
'Ít was lovely meeting you but I didn't feel like being a part of some sick violation game you all are trying to play here'' I said and took Fee by the hand and pulled her out of room.
''I'm sorry'' Jack shouted as I slammed the door shut.

''Don't say anything please'' Fee said as we were escorted out of the studio by one of the security people.
'Ýou have a boyfriend'' I couldn't help myself.
''Thanks, I needed that'' Fee said and picked up her pace.
''Goodnight Ladies'' the bald security guy said and opened the door. The cold wind decided to redo my hair as I ran after Fee.
''Wait, Fiona.'' I said, catching up with her, out of breath.
''Jake said, again. Again. I feel so stupid, I can't believe this. Seriously'' Fee was pacing back and fort as we waited for the bus to arrive. People were starting to stare.
''Fiona'' I said but she lifted her hand to make me stop from talking. Yes, as if that was going to happen.
'Ýou still shouldn't have done that to Liam'' And I probably shouldn't have said that. I regretted it the moment it left my mouth. She stopped moving and froze in front of me. She lifted her eyebrow and I could see a wave of anger and pain flash through her eyes.
'You think I don't know, you of all people should know that the relationship between me and Liam is going nowhere. Plus I can't believe I have fallen for some player who just brings girls up to the stupid roof top and then make out with them. I can't believe this. I am so stupid, I hate him. I mean I don't even know him, but I hate him. I hate Jack Walton.''
Now all of the people that were at the bus stop were staring at us. It didn't bother Fee, but I began feeling very uncomfortable. I mean, I cared for my friend, I really did.
I knew this Jack wasn't good news. I knew that the relationship between Fiona and Liam was never going to end good.
'Í can't believe you made out with Jack Walton'' I suddenly said. Fiona looked at me and the corner of her mouth slightly turned up. Even under the street lights I could see a small blush creep up on her face.
'Ýou're blushing'' I laughed, pushing the thoughts of Jake out of my own mind. Was he really bringing me to that damn dressing room to make out with me? I wasn't one of those type of girls. In fact, I was one of those lonely ass women who has never been kissed. Yup that is me. But, it wasn't like I was ugly, I just wanted to find that one person who was worth my lips .
''So are you'' Fiona laughed and I could feel myself getting hotter. What was happening?
''Jake was probably going to do the same thing'' Fee teased and I felt like punching all of the staring people in the face.
Moments later the bus arrived and people stopped staring.