Dani's Point Of View

''Have fun with Jake tomorrow'' Fiona said as I walked out of her house. 

''Thanks, I'll try to not pass out or do anything stupid''

''Don't worry, I'm sure he's as nervous as you are'' 

I wish. He probably did this all the time, this was my first date in all of my nineteen years on this earth. I didn't even know what I'll wear, or how I should act. This was going to be difficult. Date with Jake Quickenden, who would have thought I'd be going on a date with this guy?

''If you need help strangling Liam, don't hesitate to call me '' I said.

''I'll see you whenever I'll see you'' Fiona winked and closed the door. I didn't even have a chance to glare at her. Her comment obviously meant that she was expecting me to stay at Jake's place sleep with him and then see her on Saturday. Please, as if that was ever going to happen.

I took the bus and I was at my hotel in less than twenty minutes. It was only eight pm, so I had time to do absolutely nothing and stress over tomorrow. I wondered why Jake hadn't called me. As on cue, my phone began to ring, right as if he was... I picked up the phone and my heart almost jumped out of my throat. He was calling me. 

''Hello'' I said. I sounded really scared, not the best way to start a conversation with the future date.

''Well hello Dani'' Jake said cheerfully into my left ear. I felt a small electric current run down my spinal cord. What do I say to that ? 

''Sorry I didn't call'' Jake said when I didn't answer.

''It's no problem, it wasn't like I sat by my phone all week'' I lied, because I had sat by my phone all week, hoping for him to call. 

''Well it looks like I was the only one who did that then.'' Jake laughed and I felt like drowning in happiness. 

''I'm sorry you had to do that.

''Where are you right now?'' Jake asked. 

''Um... at my hotel room, why?'' Was he going to get kinky with me? 

''Can I see you?''

Was he trying to give me a heart attack?

''I thought we were seeing each other tomorrow.'' Damn it Dani, if the man wants to see you today you let him.

''We are, I just, I'm in London and got nothing better to do.'' 

Did he say 'to do'? Was he really going to get kinky with me?

''Should I not take that as an insult?'' I slightly managed to laugh. 

''I didn't meant it like that'' Jake's breath was audible. 

''I meant, that I would rather see you than do anything else.'' I could almost hear him smiling. Someone pinch me?

''I'm at the Crown Moran Hotel'' I said, what a lovely way of giving out such information. 

''Fancy, can I come over?'' 

Did he even have to ask? 

''Of course'' I said, much too enthusiastically. 

''Great, see you in a bit'' Jake said and hung up. I stood in the middle of my room, wearing my pyjamas, with no make up and unwashed hair. Perfect, I was going to kill Jake by giving him a heart attack. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to at least fix my face. I put on concealer and a small amount of mascara and then dashed back to the room to find something to put on. But before I had the chance to do that, the phone that was built into my room rang. Oh crap. 

I dropped the jeans that I had picked and rushed to the phone. 

''Ms Danielle, Jake Quickenden is here to see you'' A woman said, sounding slightly shocked by the name Jake. I swallowed, feeling very faint. 

''Send him up'' I said and put the phone down. Well, might as well face Jake just the way I was. Moments later there was a knock on my door and I walked over and opened it.

''I'm sorry'' I blurted before Jake even said a word. 

''What?'' Jake looked confused.

''I mean, I didn't expect you to be here so quickly'' I replied, and Jake's eyes ran down my body. Suddenly I felt extremely self conscious and wished I could turn invisible. 

'You look great, I don't see what's the problem'' Jake was smiling, showing off his perfect set of teeth. 

''Come in'' I said and stepped aside. He wore a black coat and jeans. He smelled great too, I wasn't sure how long I was going to last before I broke down and begged him to make love to me. 

''So'' I said closing the door and leaning against it. Jake turned around and smiled at me. I probably died and came back to life. He had his hands in the pockets of his jacket, maybe that was a good thing, his hands were very attractive.

''How long are you in England for?'' Jake asked, I could see his hands move in his pockets. 

''I'm going back next week, Wednesday'' I said, my voice small. I felt kind of sad, I was going back to Ireland soon, and whatever was happening here with Jake, wasn't going to last. 

''That sucks, I was hoping we could spend more time together' Jake said, stepping forwards. My heart was hammering the inside of my chest. 

''You keep looking at my hands'' Jake said which brought me to look up and into his eyes. I subconsciously bit my lip and felt my cheeks heat up. 

''Sorry'' Jake said taking his hands out of his pockets. ''It's just that, if I didn't have them in my pockets, they would probably be on you'' 

My breath hitched and I felt my knees go weak. Oh gosh, I wasn't going to survive this. My breathing had increased and I wasn't sure on what to reply. We stood, few feet away, just watching each other. My eyes slowly traveled down from his eyes to his lips, that were slightly parted, to his neck and down his chest. I felt myself wanting him. I looked at his hands, that were down by his sides, and my gaze kept traveling down the rest of his body. Suddenly his feet were moving and before I knew it, he was standing right in front of me. 
He put his forefinger and thumb on my chin and made me look up at him. His pupils had expanded, I could almost hear my own heart beat in my ears. 
Our faces began to slowly move closer to each other. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. 

''I'm not going to kiss you.'' Jake whispered, and I felt my heart drop. ''Unless you kiss me first'' He added. I swallowed. Jake slightly smiled. Our lips were inches from each other. I looked into his eyes and then down at his lips. I had never kissed a man before, and I had never felt myself wanting to do it. Until this moment. Before I knew it I pressed my lips against his. A shot of electric current ran through my whole body. I felt it begin in my stomach, and then it hit every never in my body. I felt Jake smile against my lips as he pressed his lips harder against mine. He moved slowly, and It felt so natural. It felt like our lips were sculpted for each other. His hands found mine and be brought them above my head and held me firmly against the door. I felt his tongue brush slightly against my lips and voluntarily I parted them and his tongue invaded my mouth. I had never felt so much passion and so much desire to be with anyone before.

After a moment he pulled away, I felt dizzy and light headed. Both Jake and I were breathless as we stared at each other. 

''Wow'' Jake whispered and I would have too but I felt too drained. 

Hello, gimme feedback on this, I want to know if you were able to feel the, passion and sexual tension and chemistry. Thankksss