Chapter 12

Danis point of view

After Fee and I decided that the best thing to do is just deny everything, she went home. I didn't want to think about what her parents were going to say about this, but I was sure she was just going to deny everything. What other choice did she have?

As for me, well I was in a daze. I mean, right. Yes, ok. I wanted to see Jake again, who wouldn't? But that isn't the point. The point is that I will never see him again. Even if he was trying to make out with me in a dressing room, he was a decent guy. Funny and confident, not to meantion drop dead sexy.  Then again, did I really want to see him again? I was very confused and unsure of what I wanted. Either way I probably couldn't have him. Oh come on, he was a celebrity, I was a random girl from the street, the end. I should probably go out and sit alone somewhere in starbucks.

I drank my latte and looked at the pictures of me and Ben on my phone. He was a nice guy, and yes I still found him extremely attractive. He had a girlfriend, which I thought was really cute. I felt a small part of me die a little when I realised Jake and I didn't take any pictures. Oh well, maybe it was for the best.
Before I knew it, I was on Jake's twitter where a tweet caught my eye.
''Met some lovely people last night, hope to see you again...''
I mean it wasn't anything, but he did say 'you'. He could have been just talking about everyone in general, but I felt like maybe it was aimed at me. Oh I wish. I usually retweeted his tweets but this time I didn't bother. Instead I wondered what Jack was saying about the newspapers.
'I thought I recognized you'' A voice made me look up, right before I had the chance to go to Jack's twitter page.
''Ben'' I stared in shock as Ben stood beside my table.
''That's me, mind if we join?'' He said and I wondered why he had said 'we'. He was standing there on his own.
'Oh, Jake is just ordering our drinks'' Ben must have seen my confused look and explain. A pang of electricity hit me in the chest. Last time I had seen him was when I pulled out Fee from the dressing room. Oh I really hope this wasn't going to be awkward.
''Sure, no problem'' I smiled and Ben sat down.