Fiona's Point Of View (Cont.)

'Can I see you again?''

I read those five words, once, twice, three times. Was this really happening? Has Jack Walton just asked me to see him? I mean this had actually shocked me more than the kiss. Don't get me wrong, the kiss was everything and more, I just didn't think I would hear from him. In fact, I didn't even understand how he got my twitter. How he even thought of sending me a message...

Should I reply?

I held my phone in my hand and stared at the screen. The message just there, like it was burned into my phones screen.

''It's not about the newspapers''

Suddenly a new message popped up. Making my heart jump into my mouth. I might have began shaking, but I wasn't cold. This was different. Oh gosh. He was probably just waiting for me reply. What do I do?

''I just want to see you, please. I'm sorry for what happened.''

This was going to kill me. I couldn't bring myself to reply because my fingers were shaking too much. How would this make me look like? What if the media found out me and Jack had seen each other? And then Liam would find out. It would just make things really bad. Plus, Jack doesn't even know I have a boyfriend. I mean, it was none of his business, but I felt like maybe he should know. Also, has Liam broken up with me when he said he needed time?

''Fine''

I wrote. Why not? It seemed like my life was going to get pretty messed up real quick so why not help messing it up even more?

''I didn't think you'd reply...''

Oh how do you not reply to him? I liked him. A lot. I felt bad about it, yes. Don't judge me. I have always been save and followed the rules. I wanted adventure, I wanted danger in my life. I wanted something to change. This was me stepping up and being myself, being who I want to be.

'When?''

Did I sound too blunt? I didn't want to sound like I was hyperventilating, which I literally was.

''Today?''

'Where?'

''There is a small coffee shop just twenty minutes from the studio'' 

I knew which coffee shop he was talking about. I had been in there a lot with my grandmother when she came to visit. She loved coffee and the blueberry muffins they had.

''I can send you th address''

'I know where it is, I can meet you in an hour'' 

This was really happening. I was probably out of my mind for doing this. And if a paparazzi caught us, well, what are you going to do?