Chapter 39- Mysterious visitor

After a few weeks, Zinari was discharged from the hospital.
--
Zinari's POV

We're here in the van, on our way home. Luhan is beside me and his arm is wrapped around my back. Btw this is our seating arrangements.
FRONT
Kris (driving) Tao
Luhan Me Lay Suho
Chen Xiumin BaeK CY
Kai dyo Sehun

Yeah Sehun is alone with a sweet couple. "Hey! Are we going to celebrate without food?" Chen asked. He's actually saying about the celebration for my arrival in the house. But then no one answered so he let out a sigh. He complained "Come on that's the worst celebration I ever heard!" He complained and bumped his head on the window. "Worse than death anniversary celebration?" Sehun asked. Chen turned to Sehun and looked at him with a glare, I can see them through the mirror. "Yeah of course, they still have food!"

"Shut up I'm going to cook later!" The calm Kyungsoo raised his voice. Then Tao joined the argument "Nah let's just dial KFC." Then he turned back again to the window. The other one joined, "Yeah since Kai loves chicken." Baekhyun chuckled. But then Chanyeol interrupted "Yah! But it's not Kris Hyung's style!" He complained, Kris who was driving agreed.
Kyungsoo who is beside Jongin suddenly slapped Jongin's leg. "You'll choose KFC over my recipe??" Jongin gulped loudly but before he speak Luhan spoke "Suho hyung will pay the deliver and Kyungsoo will cook for us to be fair. And That's it case closed." He raised his finger and put his arm around me again that made me chuckle. We nodded in unison but it seems like one member didn't agree with us.
"Why will I pay the bill again?" Suho complained with his raised voice. No one answered. Everyone seems busy clinging with their seatmates, except Lay who was sleeping between me and Suho.

"Luhannie." I called. He turned his head close to me "Yes Jagi?" I quickly blushed by the sudden moment he called me. "I want to go to my house." He was surprise and his eyebrows met "But you just came out from the hospital." He said with a concern on his face. I gave my best aegyo and puppy eyes. He abruptly pinched my red cheeks and kissed the tip of my nose making my nose squint. "Aish!! So kyeo! (Cute) I can't even resist!" He pouted.

"Of course you can't resist my cuteness." I winked and chuckled. "But I'm coming with you." I turned at him and said "I'm going there.. Alone." His eyebrows met once again then suddenly chew on his cheeks "No." I pouted and showed my puppy eyes again "Still no."
I rolled my eyes "Okay fine." I removed his arm around me and swatted away and went beside Sehun, then we started talking. "Y-yah!" He called.

I pretended I didn't hear him and continued talking with Sehun. "Okay fine!" He raised his voice causing a reflective silence in the van. "Yehet!" I abruptly sat beside him and hugged him "Are you sure you can?" He asked with concern. I gave him a small smile before I answered "Of course I do."
--
"Yehet! Yehet! We're home!!" The maknae opened the door and all of us followed as he entered the house. Few minutes later the delivery arrived and Kyungsoo cooked Kimchi for us. It was fun eating and laughing with them again. After that we went to our rooms to rest even its still four in the afternoon.
"Luhannie, I'm going." That's the first thing I said as I entered his room with Sehun sleeping on the bed. "Okay, I'm going to grab a taxi for you. Just wait a second." He grabbed his jacket and wore it. "Let's go."

As soon as ye grabbed a taxi. For me, I kissed him goodbye and kissed my forehead in return. "Take care my love." He smiled. "I will." He ruffled my hair as I chuckled. I went inside the cab and waved him goodbye.

The trip was 2 hours and I got into a bus and it was 3 hours before I get into my hometown. I'm now here, in front of this abandoned house. The house where I grew up and felt love and hurt. The gate was not locked so I entered abruptly. As soon as I opened the door, webs were hanging around and the sofas were covered with white cloth. I remember every time I went home from school, my step father is sitting on the couch, watching how his favorite football team scores, seeing him cheer on them even tho they can't hear him. And also when my mom was still here, hugging me as I came home and serve me sandwich.

I opened my eyes and slowly walked to the drawer, I kindly grabbed the picture frame with a broken glass with our family picture inside. A tear suddenly dropped on its broken glass.
"I missed you." A silent voice came out from my small lips as I closed my eyes.

But then I heard the creaky sound of the door behind me and heard footsteps...
As I opened my eyes, my heart skipped a beat. My knees became trembling. Then I slowly turned around.

The picture frame fell from my trembling hands that caused the broken glass broken into pieces again.

"Is it really..you?"

--------
Hey it's been along time! The last time I checked the reads it was on 44k now its already 56k+ reads!! Thank you so much for reading this story. Please wait patiently for the next chapter.

Love you guys :* Have a merry christmas!! -MoonlightNaive