Q & A

Hi! It's been 5 months since this story ended. Well some of you are curious about some parts here in this story, as the author of this story, I don't want to leave my readers hanging. So I will answer your  questions  right away! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Question #1: Are they gay in this story?? I'm really confused.

Answer: Yes, there's nothing wrong about it right? Well this is a fiction, there's nothing true about it. These OTPs are shipped by fans (even me) so I decided to put a little fluff about them in this story :p

Question #2: They are just in high school, why did they get married??

Answer: They are senior high school students  before and if you saw the first line in The Sequel(short) it says 'After 5 years' So they are already graduated in high school and college. (Yep they survived without breaking up)

Question #3: Is the incident a dream? Or a deja vu? or what..?

Answer: A dream. Yes it's only a dream.. chill bruh..

Question #4: Where is Zinari's real father?

Answer: Why do we have to discuss this? He left his wife and daughter, all I can say that he's already out there.

Question #5: How about Nicole?

Answer: Oh, Nicole...She has her own life and didn't care about Luhan anymore. So she didn't show up.

Question #6: How did they make Hani and MinJu? (Bedscene please)

Answer: ... Let's not talk about that ;-; *covers Hani and Minju's ears* They made it with love.. 

Question #7: Did Sehun get a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Answer: No, but he's still a fan of Miranda Kerr..kekeke

Question #8: You made us pick over Zeehun and Zeehan but it still ended up with Zeehan. Whyyy??!

Answer: Cause that's the future bruh HAHAHA sarreh.

Question #9: Will it have a book 2? 

Answer: This will be the end of the story. And that's final.

Question #10: Is there a new story like this?

Answer: I'm thinking about it but it will be different.

More questions? Comment below and I will answer it right away! Thank you so much and I miss you guys! :* I will always love you huhu Bye for now! :)

-MoonlightNaive