Chapter 42 (ENDING)

Zinari's POV

There are 3 things I wanted to say to my mom. And that is: Sorry. Thank You. I love You. I felt guilt inside me. It broke me into million pieces when I realized what I did. I pushed her away when she's already here. What the heck is wrong with you Zinari? What kind of a daughter are you?

We were sitting quietly in my room. Just me and my mother. Silence between us. I cut the awkward atmosphere of the room, "Mom I'm sorry." It took me a lot of courage to say that. And it felt good when I said it. She was there, beside my bed, looking at me. And smiling at me. She held my hand and squeezed it "I'm sorry too, sweetie." And then she hugged me. After years, I felt my mother's hug again. I felt the love again. I hugged her back tightly and before I could speak, I bursted in tears.

"Its okay sweetie, I'm already here. Mom is home." She rubbed my back trying to comfort me. "I just...I just missed you mom." I gulped and tried to catch oxygen again. It makes me so hard to breathe when I cry. "After all these years, I waited for you to come back. I did not loose hope. But I disappointed you when you got home, I almost pushed you away." There was silence between us, probably she's waiting for me to speak again. "But you never gave up. You're still here. And I'm thankful for that."

"Thanks, Mom. I love you." It was almost a whisper when I said it. I can feel her smiling at my back. "You're welcome sweetie. I love you too." And now my problem was over. We're back to normal again, then we can start a new life. We both exchanged warm and tight hugs again before breaking free. We exchanged stories, and she said she's always looking on a picture of me and her always, she also showed me the picture. It was a faded picture with me being carried by mom. I told her about how I met the boys, speaking of the boys, I haven't seen them when I woke up except Sehun and Chen. I suddenly thought about Dad and the necklace he gave me."Oh mom, Dad said that He loves you. I talked to him before he was gone." I slipped my hand on my pocket and find the necklace. But it wasn't there. "Wait mom, I gotta go ask the boys." She nodded and smiled. I smiled back to her and went out of the room.

"Hyung hyung hyung!! Are you alright?"
"We missed you!"
"Where have you been?"
"Where the heck did you go?"
"Eew, you stink!"

The boys were in front of the door, maybe looking at something. "Excuse me, guys did you see my neckla-" I was stopped by a hug from out of nowhere. I was stuck in a hug. His smell was like the smell of rain. And I can't tell who is it. But as he hugged me, our hearts were connected. And I knew who it was.

"Where have you been?" He hugged me tightly, I can feel his heart beating fast. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me a little bit. "I was finding you all day! It was raining hard and I was worried about you!!" It was Luhan, I knew it. He's wet and his face has scars and dirt. I can't tell where he did he go. "I-i'm sorry." Guilt filled my veins, I can't look at him in his eyes. There was silence all over the room, and I can feel the boys' eyes watching us. "I thought something bad happened to you! What if you got killed? What if you got raped? Or what if you were chased by dogs?" I hugged him as fast as I could. And that made him shut. "Sorry, but don't worry. I'm now safe."

He let out a sigh and combed my hair. "Sorry, I thought I will loose you again. I don't want that to happen again, Zinari. I can't live without you."

Before my tears fall down, He kissed my forehead slowly. I was in peace. He cupped my face and smiled. "I will never loose you again, never." I gently smiled at him as he smiled back. "Cause I have an important question to ask."

He got something in his wet pocket. A box. An elegant small box. He kneeled in front of me. Boys were silent, my mom was behind me.

"Will you...

My heart was beating fast, it feels like its going out from my rib cage.

It is the most awaited question in my whole entire life.

"Marry me?"

What do I have to say?

Of course I said Yes.

--------
Next is sequel. Any suggestions you want to add for the sequel? Comment down below :)

Thanks guys!!

-MoonlightNaive