Chapter 35- Danger

"LUHAAAN!!!" Zinari screamed on the top of her lungs, looking on her lover bumped by the gray car with her naked eyes. She saw everything that happened. Her lover looks helpless in the middle of the road with thick blood scattering on the street.

She can't help it but to bawl and cry as she went towards her helpless lover. The car sped away and Zinari took a look on the plate number "ZLM 990"

She fell on her knees. As she hugs her lover "Luhan please wake up" She cried with the rain. There's no response. "LUHAN!!GET UP!!" She bawled as she shakes her lover's unconcious body

She looked everywhere. Everything was dark, no cars passing by. She can only see her lover by the light of the moon. She screamed for help but no one can hear her by the loud pouring rain and by the loud thunders. She abruptly had an idea. She searched for Luhan's phone in his pocket and quickly dialed Sehun.

"Sehun, we need your help!!!" She screamed on the phone.

"where are you?!" The other line answered.

"In the middle of the road, beside the teo mountains! Do you know that?!" She scanned the place with her naked eyes.

"Okay,we got it. we're on our way. just stay there." Then the call was ended.

She returned her attention on her lover who was shivering because of the cold. His lips are turning pale white. She quickly hugged her helpless lover. "I'm sorry,it's my fault" She cried. Guilty tears started pouring down with the rain as she close her eyes.

After a few moments, she felt a cold bare hand holding her left cheek. She opened her eyes as she saw her lover trying to smile. "Don't wo-worry, everything ... will b-be alright." Luhan tried to spoke. He was stuttering. His energy was getting lower and lower

"I...love...you" Then Luhan's visual went black. Zinari saw a flashing light coming towards them. She waves her hands higher in the air. The van suddenly stopped infront of them. "Kai! Chen! help me carry hyung!" Sehun scolded as they carry Luhan inside the van. Zinari entered the van and they sped away.

"What happened?" the members asked in chorus. "He was bumped by a car. It's my fault. I should be in Luhan's place right now." She bawled. The members comforted her. She should be angry to them but her heart just can't.

----------

Please have patience by waiting for the next chapter, PLEASE COMMENT and vote of its deserving :) thanks :) Saranghamnida readers! <3 <3

25k reads <3

Now playing: Baby dont cry
Published: 2:15 am

-MoonlightNaive