Chapter 34- Disaster

"What the hell is going on here?" Zinari abruptly went between the two leaders. They became silent.

"It's nothing." Suho grinned. It seems natural but it's actually fake, deep inside Suho is dying because of nervous feeling.

"Nothing? You're going to tell something to me, right Kris? Then tell me what is it." Kris looked at her sincerely.

"I..It's..really nothi-"

"Good news and bad news." Xiumin calmly went infront of them, with his hands on his pockets. We all know that Xiumin is quiet and silent, but when he speaks. It's sensible, it's important.

"Good news? we hired a private investigator, And we found your mom, in Canada. She is a waitress in a small restaurant. She lives in a small house, alone. We lend a plane ticket to the investigator. And it's for your mom. She will be home soon."

Zinari cried with joy. She's very lucky he met 12 angels.

"And the bad news?" She asked. Everyone remained silent. And Xiumin was looking her straight on her eye. You can hear gulps because of nervousness.

Xiumin took a deep breath and look at her once again straight to the eye. "We...sent.."

"You sent what? Tell me." She pleaded.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

"We sent your father to prison." He continued.

Tears of joy was changed into tears of disappointment.

"Y-you what?" Her voice was full of pity. Her joyful face was changed into a joyless face.

"Luhan, do you know about this things?" She turned and faced Luhan.

Luhan slowly nodded as response.

"NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!! THIS IS NOT TRUE!! WHY DID YOU SENT MY FATHER TO PRISON? DID HE DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU? NO?! THEN WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" She kneeled on the ground. Pulled her hair and cried.

The thunder suddenly roared.

Zinari stood up from the ground, she gave them a death glare before she went out.

"ZINARI!" They called but she ran and ran until she's already out from the subdivision. The thunder roared as she bawl.

While Luhan ran after her.

Zinari was in the middle of the road. She saw a light coming. The car was uncontrolled.

"ZINARI!!!"

"LUHAN!!!"

*boogsh*

----------------------

Okay the sound effects we're kind of corny and boring and I'm really sorry. i will try to update first my other stories. I'm too busy in school thank you for 23k reaaaads

-MoonlightNaive ;*