Chapter 16- Kkaebsong~

Zee's POV

We already went home. All of them were tired from the trip.

We went straight to the white and black leather and comfy couches.

"We didn't have dinner yet. I'm hungry." Chanyeol rolled on the carpet rubbing his stomach.

"Let's just order chicken." Dyo pulled out his cellphone and started to dial the chicken restaurant.

"And who's gonna pay?" Kai smirked as he looked to Suho who was just busy tapping on his phone. He suddenly stopped tapping and looked to all of us who was staring at him.

"Aish, me again? Ugh! Okay fine!" He pulled out his wallet and got his black credit card and threw it on the table.

"Oh my gosh! How could you do that to the precious credit card?!" Baekhyun quickly got the 'precious' card that he's saying and acted that he was brushing off the dust of the card.

Silence... This is the right time.. I stood up and they looked at me.

"Umm guys, it's been months since you kept me here... I'm nothing but trouble here. But, thank you guys for..taking care of me, so as a change.. I will pay the chicken."

Silence again..

I just smiled awkwardly waiting for their answers.

"Oh shit, I forgot. I don't have money." I sighed.

I can see on their faces that they are controlling theirselves not to laugh. But they ended up bursting into laughter.

And now, I'm just standing here with red cheeks like tomatoes.

"Pfft, Hahaahahah!! Oh.. Zee, you don't have to. Okay?" Kai was still controlling his self not to laugh.

"Waah, kyeopta~!!" Chanyeol recovered after laughing so hard and rolling on the floor, He laid down on the carpet closing his eyes and hugged Baekhyun who was still rolling on the floor.

>////< why do you have to laugh oppas? :(

-------------------

The delivery arrived.

And Suho payed it with his black "precious" credit card.

After we eat the delicious like heaven chicken, I decided to take a shower.

I went straight to my room and went to the bathroom.

The cold water rolled down onto my naked body. As I was closing my eyes trying to refresh my mind.

After the refreshing one hour of taking a shower, I pulled my bathrobe and wore it. As I put my towel tied on my hair.. (You know like eh.. Doing like a swirly thing on your hair. Aish never mind hehe)

I went out of the bathroom while humming "My Lady"

As I walked to my closet, On the corner of my eye, I saw a figure of 2 men lying on my bed.

Is it ghosts? Or they are perverts? Aissh!!!

>..< omo...

I slowly turned around to see who is it.

"Oh fuck! BYUNTAE!!!" I threw the clothes on Sehun and Baekhyun who were lying on my bed with their head resting on their palm.

They laughed and laughed while rolling on my bed.

Oh please! You're shoes!

"GET OUT!!" I shouted as loud as I can.

"Hell no! Tss. Just wear your clothes we're not looking." Sehun laughed as he turned around facing the wall.

"Kkaebsong~!" Baekhyun laughed.

Lord please help me :'(

---------

(A/N:)

It's already 11:22 pm here. And I quickly typed this chapter before 12 o'clock strikes! Because I promised to myself that I will be updating this story in Sehun's Birthday