Chapter 38- Nightmare

"LUHAN!!" Zinari woke up from her nightmare, nurses came running to her trying to calm her down. "Tell me where is Luhan, please I beg you.." She pleaded, hollered and bawled with tears flowing on her eyes. Her screams filling the whole room. The nurses abruptly called Luhan.

Minutes passed, Luhan came rushing to the door. He saw Zinari crying and sobbing, hugging her knees. "Zinari..." Luhan can't hide the happiness he was feeling. He abruptly hugged his lover tight like there's no forever.

"I thought I would loose you..." Zinari sighed in relief as she hugged him back. They both escaped from the tight hug. Luhan sat at the end of the hospital bed. "So, why am I here?" She curiously asked.

"Again?" She continued. She noticed scars and cured wounds. A reflective silence filled the whole room.

"You were comatose for 5 months after the incident, Zinari. You lost your heartbeat 4 times, we were so worried and thought we would loose you." Luhan was close to tears while his mouth saying those words. "Incident?" Her mind was full of curiosity.

"Yes, you were bumped by your father. He was the one who was driving the car that night in Two-Mountains. It was too late, I should have save you. But it was too late..too late..I'm sorry Zinari" Luhan broke down into tears. A shivery ribbon of fear runs down on her spine and curled her toes.

Zinari chew her cheeks and tasted blood. "But you saved me that night right?" Now her mind was totally confused! This is strange, she thought. "No it was too late" luhan lowered his head and feeling regretful.

.

.

.

.

"So everything was just a... Nightmare?" Her eyes were wide open, she can't even believe it. Luhan stared at her, tilting his head. "What nightmare?"

Zinari told about what happened, leaving Luhan with 'what' look.

"No, but one of those is true." Luhan chew on his cheeks. "Your father is dead already." Once again, a reflective silence filled the room. "Huh I don't care." Zinari smirked. "He deserves it."

Luhan's eyes widened in surprise. "I thought you love him" Zinari smiled at hin evily "Not at all" She smirked again. "Okay..." He gave Zee a weird look.

"I'm just going to call the other members" He got his phone and dialed them one by one.

Minutes passed the members arrived "Zinari!!!" They squealed as they hugged her tightly. After a few moments Zinari finally escaped from their grip.

"Wuhuu!!! I missed you!!" Baekhyun hollered with his epic 'kkaebsong' face. "We worried about you.." Sehun said.

"It's okay guys, I'm okay now." A smile appeared in her face. A doctor entered the room ruining their moment.

"Umm, excuse me. I just want to say, Ms.Kim Zinari can be discharged tomorrow."

They cheered as they already packed Zinari's things in excitement.

"Oh guys, we have something to tell you." Zinari announced. "I would like you to sit down on the couches and get ready yourselves." Zinari looked at Luhan, he abruptly got the sign they are ready to tell about their relationship.

Luhan cleared his throat and fixed his self. "Okay guys, before this happened. About the accident. There was an unexpected event happened before that."

The members looked at them with confused faces. Zinari chuckled as she saw their reactions. Zinari intertwined her hand on his. "We are already in a relationship."

The members' jaws dropped in surprise.

"WAAAAAAAHHH MY ZEEHAN FEEEELS!!!" Chen and Baekhyun squeled like fangirls.

-----------------------------

Okiee I just want you to be reminded that this story is going to END SOON. I love you my readers!! Oh by the way we gained more readers hahaha hello new readers! So today is the start of our sembreak, and all I'm going to do is to write and read stories. Please wait patiently for the next chapter

Thank you for 44k+ reads!!! I love you all!!

Kekeke~

-MoonlightNaive