Chapter 30-Sorry

"Zee! Are you okay?!" Baekhyun knocked at her door but they can only hear sobs.

"Let me try." Chen knocked at the door and started calling her "Zee~!! Zinari~!! Yaaah!!! ZINARI?! Zina- aish." Chen pulled his hair in frustration.

Suho tried to open the door but it was locked. He knocked at the door too and called her "Zinari.. Do you want something? You want my black card? I will give it to you then. You wanna go shopping or what? You can use my money if you want to." Members' eyes widened. Because when they want to use the black credit card, Suho doesn't want to.

"She's locking in her room for 2 days.. She's not eating something yet. Even Luhan." The members frowned.

"I'm on it." They heard a voice from behind and saw Nicole who was standing confidently with tray and food on her hands.. She got her key and opened the door, went inside and closed the door.

"What the?!" The members remained on their position, they were startled.

"SHE MIGHT KILL ZEE!!! WHY DID YOU ALLOW HER TO GO INSIDE?!? EH?!!" Baekhyun nudged the members, but they were still startled.

---

"Zee.." Nicole called.

Zinari was just under covers and sobbing.

"Zee I'm sorry."

"I'm so sorry. I was the one who kissed him. I just forced him. I feel guilty for ruining your love story. I cheated on him. And I regret it. I know I'm not his girlfriend anymore after he knew the truth."

No response.

"Zee, I'm sorry! Please.. I would get down on my knees for you to forgive me.." Nicole cried.

Zinari abruptly got up and stopped Nicole. "No!! Nicole you don't have to do that! I already forgave you."

Nicole looked at Zinari's puffy eyes and hugged her.

"I'm sorry.." She bawled.

"Now we're okay right?" Zinari calmed Nicole and smiled. Nic nodded and embraced her again.

"By the way, I'm leaving later." Nicole smiled.

---

The ot11 (without Luhan) who were waiting infront of the door are already bored.

"Oh God, please save Zee.." Xiumin and Lay prayed.

"Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners.." Baekhyun prayed with his rosary.

The door suddenly opened and Nicole appeared.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ZEE?!" Sehun got up and stared at Nicole.

Nicole smirked and Zee appeared with her who was smiling.

All of them were startled.

"We're already okay." Zee smiled.

Silence.

"Then lets prepare for Zinari's dinner~!!!!" Dyo grinned.

------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMEEENT :(( and vote if deserving.

Thank you! I gained more readers :3

Hello new readers!! <3 <3

11.5k reads? The last that I checked this story it was 9.4 k? And it was.. Last day when I checked it? Lol seriously O.o thank you!!

-QueenzyCurry