Chapter 23- Answer

Baekhyun's POV

Aiissshhhh!!!!!! Shibal!!!! Why can't she remember Luhaeeen~~~?!

Someone call the doctor!! >.<

I just sighed, and clicked the button on the wall to call the doctor. After a few minutes the doctor came inside to check Zee. He checked her blood pressure,wounds,heart beats and other stuffs.

Zee was sleeping peacefully on her hospital bed. With dextrose on her other hand and a white "bandana" on her head. And wearing pink hospital gown.

"She's okay. She can leave after few days. She can walk around here in the hospital so she can exercise." The doctor said.

With that, smiles on our face appeared. We can go back to the house with her again.. Omg :'>>

"B-but doctor! How can't she remember Luhan? Why?" Kyungsoo stuttered.

"Well, she remembers all of you right? Except Luhan. When she forgot one person. It means that she's always thinking of that person. It's always on her mind. And he's the first on Zinari's mind."

And the doctor left.

Everyone was startled, of course me too.

"S-so she's always thinking of Luhan?" Chen chewed his chips with big eyes, like he can't believe it.

"If I were Luhan, I would let remember Zinari's and my memories by doing it again." Kai smirked.

"By the way where is Luhannie?" Xiumin looked around and looking for Luhan.

Yeah, where is Luhan?

I went outside and saw Luhan on the hallway, walking with his head down.

Then he suddenly stopped infront of me.

"Baek, can I talk with Zee?" He looked up to me with his teary eyes.

"Alone..?" He continued.

Without any question I grabbed the other members from inside and I said that I will treat them.

Goodbye money. *^*

Luhan's POV

I slowly rotated the door knob and sneaked inside. Then slowly walked to her and sat on the chair beside her.

She was sleeping peacefully. Like an innocent girl.

"Zinari.." I held her precious hand and put it on my cheeks.

"I shouldn't have left you. I should have protected you." I smiled.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and looked at the pictures. Then I stopped and looked at that one picture. It was Zinari back hugging me in the airport.

"Remember this? I was walking away when you came running and quickly hugged me from my back. I resisted myself from leaving, but I have to. Good thing I didn't look on your puppy eyes." I chuckled.

She's not replying, it's because she's sleeping.

"I don't know why did you forget me. But I promise I will let you remember the memories." I kissed her hand and her temple.

"Remember me.." I whispered.

--------------

Yeah that's a short chapter... Haha.

HAPPY 6.4k READS!!!! <3 <3

Add me on KakaoTalk and Line and we will have a chitchat~!

KakaoTalk ID: ChiqueenCurry

LINE: chiqueencurry

Yeah so vote if it's deserving.

And comment also your reaction or if you have questions or if you want dedications and other stuffs you want to tell me..haha

Saranghe chingus!!! <3

-QueenzyCurry