Chapter 36- Appa?

Luhan was abruptly rushed to the operation room. The twelve including Zinari was left on the waiting area. Feeling nervous and anxious.

"Do you think he can survive?" Dyo asked innocently with tears on his eyes. Suho tapped his shoulders, "He can." He smiled weakly. 

Few hours had passed and the doctor came out from the operation room. "He is now in a critical condition." he said. Sehun smirked, "If Zinari survived when she was in a critical condition, of course Luhan can do too." Sehun said coldly as he glare at the doctor.

"But this one is serious. He has bone injuries and deep wounds and also extreme head injuries.  He is already in a 50-50 condition.  If he survives, he might be in comatose. But there is also a chance, that he can't survive.." The doctor announced. 

Ball of tears formed in her gloomy eyes again. She can't believe what's happening right now.

"Excuse me, but who can answer the patient's form?" A nurse suddenly popped up from nowhere. Zinari raised her hand. "Please follow me." Zinari followed the nurse with blood on her hands and her lover's blood stains on her wet clothes.

They went to the counter, Zinari answered the form with her shaky hands. 

"Breaking news, another car accident happened beside the Two-Mountains. A grey car with a plate number ZLM 990  bumped onto a tree, the driver, Henry Jung was known as the wanted prisoner who escaped from jail. However, Luhan of EXO was rushed to the hospital and now having a surgery. He is in a critical condition at this moment."

Zinari's atmosphere became silent for a minute, she was frozen and startled.

*flashback* 

"LUHAAAN!!!" Zinari screamed on the top of her lungs, looking on her lover bumped by the gray car with her naked eyes. She saw everything that happened. Her lover looks helpless in the middle of the road with thick blood scattering on the street.

She can't help it but to bawl and cry as she went towards her helpless lover. The car sped away and Zinari took a look on the plate number "ZLM 990"

*end of flashback*

"Appa?" Zinari murmured. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

New update yehet <3 Please COMMENT please~ I need to know your opinions and reactions and if you have any suggestions. and vote if deserving :)

-MoonlightNaive