Chapter 4- bonding time

Few hours later...

I'm already friends with them all. Kris showed us his drawings and it's... Cute and awesome ^-^. Kai and Sehun also taught me the dance steps of Growl. I helped Kyungsoo with his recipe. I also sang with Chen, Xiumin and Suho. We watched a comedy movie with Luhan,Chen, Suho and Lay. Me, Baekhyun and Tao went to the mall to go shopping and I went to the park with Chanyeol and went back to their house. Well it's already 10:30 pm.

" Guys, I need to go home, it's kinda late." I said. Well, I'm really tired.

"Wait, we didn't know things about you yet." Kyungsoo said while taking off his apron.

We sat on the couch and there was awkward silence.

"So tell us about anything about you." Suho joined the conversation and so everyone else.

"Well, My mom left me 2 years ago with my stepfather." I don't know why it came out from my lips instead of saying common things.

"So he was the one we heard last sunday?"

"Well yeah, he asked me to buy him bottles of beer." I smirked and let out a fake laugh, but inside I'm really embarrassed to be honest.

"He keeps torturing me, threatening me and even hurting me." Balls of tears are forming on my eyes. I tried to control them but they started rolling down on my cheeks.

"Then why didn't you leave your father?" Tao asked with concerned face. Suho suddenly nudged him "Shh!"

"Tss, are you serious? I won't leave him. I treat him as my real father even though he is not my real father. I love him, but he doesn't love me back as her daughter... at least step daughter." I sobbed.

All of them walked towards me. They hugged me to comfort me.

"It's okay, zee." Sehun rubbed my back as sign of empathy.

"Thanks guys, I'm okay don't worry." I replied as I grinned, trying to keep the atmosphere positive.

"We will make a plan." I heard Xiumin from the back.

They released me from their hugs and turned around

"What did you say, xiumin?" I asked, I swear I heard something from  Xiumin earlier.

"Oh, nothing." He smiled. How adorable ^-^

"Okay thank you guys!" I wiped off my tears and bowed.

"No problem, we're always here for you." -Luhan.

"And be your panda ^-^" Tao smiled.

I laughed and waved bye to them before I went out and closed the door.

Seems like my life is having colors now...