Chapter 11- eyes

(take note: D.O and Kai were not on this chapter because they were on their date xD Belated happy birhday to them~!! And also Kris and Tao, you will find out where are they xD)

Zinari's POV

"AAAAAAAHH!!!" I screamed.

I.. I just saw Sehun only with a towel around his waist.

MY VIRGIN EYES!!! T-T

Who in the world wouldn't scream if she saw Sehun like that??

I covered my eyes and quickly went out from that creepy as hell room.

I didn't notice the way because I'm still covering my eyes. and that's why I bumped onto a hard wall.

"Oooww..." I groaned as I touched my forehead.

I opened my eyes and saw a... chest? I looked up and saw.. a charming face with shiny eyes..

Enough.

"MWO-YA?!?" I quickly pushed Luhan and looked away,. Trying to forget my thoughts.

"What are you doing?" He asked like an innocent child.

I didn't answer him. I still can't recover, you know.. Sehun's abs, Luhan's hard chest.. It's kyaah! Am I a byuntae? Aish! It's just an accident.. whooh.. calm down..

Then, we heard rushing footsteps from the stairs.

"What happened?!" They all asked in chorus. And panicking like idiots -__-

" Come on!! Where are they?" Tao holds his wushu stick tight and ready to break some bones.

"Did you see Ace and Eroungie walking around?" Lay asked.

"Did you see my boxers?" Chen smirked, acting like a sexy guy while his left hand was on the back of his head and biting his lips.

"Pfft- you look like a gay~!!" Baekhyun chuckled.

"You are the one actually who looks like a gay, tss." He replied.

"Did you just see Chen's face?" Chanyeol laughed while clapping his hands.

Chen >> -____-

"Still hot tho." He replied.

"I'm here for you~!!" Xiumin came running to Chen and hugged him.

"ENOUGH!!" I shouted.

silence.

"Look guys, It's not about Ace and Eroungie, boxers or Chen's face."

"Then what? you saw someone shirtless?" Suho chuckled.

Then he hugged Lay. .__.

"Umm, some- Something like that.." Then I bit my lower lip.

"MWO?!!" They said in chorus.

"Jin- jinja?" Luhan said while stuttering.

"Well, can we please go down stairs firs instead of standing here in the middle of the hallway?" I rolled my eyes.

We went downstairs and sat on the couches.

While Luhan sat next to me and put his right arm on my shoulders.

.

.

..

.

D__O

Electricity ran down in my body and also sending shivers to my spine.

>///<

Electric Shock~!!

The Electric Shock song by fx was playing on my mind..

(A/N: Multimedia)

I can feel he's looking at me. But I did my best not to have an eye contact with him by looking the other members who were busy talking.

"Okay, guys.." They stopped from what they were doing and looked at me.

"I thought we're gonna talk?" Then I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah, so what actually happened?" Chen,Baek,Chanyeol,Xiumin,Lay and Tao sat on the floor like they were listening to bedtime stories. Leaving the two leaders on the couch.

"You saw someone naked right?" Lay asked curiously.

"Well, not actually naked but.. only shirtless." I explained.

"Then who is it?" Luhan asked.

I took a deep breath.

"It was..."

Then we heard footsteps from the stairs. And it was him.

.

.

No other than Sehun.

Silence.

He gave us a 'what the hell are you looking at' look.

"Woah, our maknae stole a young girl's virgin eyes.." Suho laughed while clapping his hands joyfully.

"Are you guys talking about what happened earlier?" Sehun raised his left eyebrow and put his right hand on his waist.

"Umm, well yeah.." Luhan answered.

"Oh well, She entered our (him and suho's room) room when I came from the bathroom."

"Wait, I enetered your room because no one was answering 'slash' opening the door. And the reason why I'm there to remind you that we're going out!" I continuously said, and ended up catching my breath.

" I know that we're going out, that's why I already took a bath." He rolled his eyes once again.

Silence.

"Ya!! Are you flirting with Zee??" Sehun shouted, he was actually talking with Luhan.

Flirting? ehh? O.o

"Hahaha, you're just jealous." Then he sticked his tounge out. (luhan)

"Aish!" Then I removed his arm hanging around my shoulder

"Zee, let's go." Sehun put his sunglasses and jacket on.

"Wuuh!! I'm coming with you!" Luhan quickly got his jacket and sunglasses.

"Aren't you guys coming with us?" I asked the rest of them but they said that they will just play game console, and also they were afraid of sasaeng fans.

Sehun opened the door and called the driver, then we walked in to the van.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

I will update soon, I need to update my Sehun fanfic first arasseo?

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW

Kamsahamnida~!!